Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
How do you fill it in if you have multiple fiats lol

I've entered name and phone number and just left the car bit blank as the car will change from event to event
Erm, you add the details for the next event you are going to - so in this case, if you were going to both Brooklands and Stanford Hall but in different cars, put up the car you are going in to Brooklands.

The roll call sheet will be printed out the night before.

Still thinking of coming to this. Found a cheap(ish) hotel to stay at on the saturday night so i dont have to get up too early on the sunday
Just have to see what Mrs Justandy is doing for them 2 days (y)

Starting to get excited about this show now, and meeting alot of other fellow Fiat Forumers for the first time!

Me too we went last year! I loved it! Can't wait for it this year we travel from Fife in Scotland for this it's well worth it!(y)

very much looking forward to this might be a bit deaf on arrival. one question, ive got lots of parts cento (incl a batch of bumper brackets), 126 and FIRE engine parts here. Ill stick em in the classifieds before but is it alright if i turn up with a bootfull of parts to sell/deliver to people

very much looking forward to this might be a bit deaf on arrival. one question, ive got lots of parts cento (incl a batch of bumper brackets), 126 and FIRE engine parts here. Ill stick em in the classifieds before but is it alright if i turn up with a bootfull of parts to sell/deliver to people

Definitely, I'll bring a stack of cash just in case I want any of it :devil: There's usually a 'Parts swap' thread goes up before hand but no problem just bringing anything you've got to flog (y)

Back