Posted by neeny09
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We stayed at the Travellodge just down the motorway from Stanford Hall about 15mins drive by 126 lol cost us £19 per night i think. The caravan park next to Stanford hall is £14 per night including hook up point. I also tried emailing the Hall to see how much it would be to stay in the big house but the email bounced back think @grimwau was also looking into staying in the big house too though.

@ben and @M60TYN stayed at a little lodge place last year dunno about the prices think you could camp there too we tried to get a load of folk staying over last year but noone really went for it in the end (y)

Neeny, I have also emailed sarah maughan as instructed on the Stanford Hall website and although mine hasn't bounced back I haven't had a reply as yet. I'll give it a few more days and then telephone them. If I hear back I'll update this thread with the room prices.

Neeny, I have also emailed sarah maughan as instructed on the Stanford Hall website and although mine hasn't bounced back I haven't had a reply as yet. I'll give it a few more days and then telephone them. If I hear back I'll update this thread with the room prices.

We're all booked now :D used that link Dave Posted with the holiday inn got the 2 nights for £58 and it says it's a smoking room so i'm a happy chappy :D :ROFLMAO: just need to organise baby sitters now and we're good to go. I can't wait i'm all excited i loved Stanford last year (y)

Am i able to add any potential +1's at a later date, or does it have to entered all in one go. I'll be attending for sure, just not sure if it'll be just me and my GP, or tag alongs. Don't want to make a hash of it and do it all back to front ect :)

Am i able to add any potential +1's at a later date, or does it have to entered all in one go. I'll be attending for sure, just not sure if it'll be just me and my GP, or tag alongs. Don't want to make a hash of it and do it all back to front ect :)

you can always click remove me and then add yourself again with more or less +1s. (y)

Sweet, well i'll just put me +1 for now then and adjust as required if that changes. Have a few people who may be interested :) Be good to meet some fellow people too!

Got an email back from Sarah,

"Hi Tony,

Many thanks for your enquiry and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
I can now confirm that we are able to let the stableyard accommodation for the weekend of the Auto Italia event.

I can offer an en-suite double room for £175.00 per night. This will include a full English breakfast served in the main house kitchen.
Dinner can also be made available if required also served in the main hall.

I hope this is of help to you and if you need any further information then please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Kind regards
Sarah
Stanford Hall"

Got an email back from Sarah,

"Hi Tony,

Many thanks for your enquiry and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
I can now confirm that we are able to let the stableyard accommodation for the weekend of the Auto Italia event.

I can offer an en-suite double room for £175.00 per night. This will include a full English breakfast served in the main house kitchen.
Dinner can also be made available if required also served in the main hall.

I hope this is of help to you and if you need any further information then please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Kind regards
Sarah
Stanford Hall"

WOW thats mental We got a room 2 nights for £58 at the holiday inn place dave posted about

WOW thats mental We got a room 2 nights for £58 at the holiday inn place dave posted about

LOL. I thought the same but I guess that maybe she thought I was with the Ferrari or Maserati owners club, not the Fiat Forum, Ha! Ha!

At that price I expected to at least have breakfast in the restaurant not in the kitchen. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I will be coming this year.

Hoping to bring the seiTurbo but if its not ready i'll bring my PuntoGT. No matter which i come in though it'll be parked up with the FF cars ;) If the seiT is ready i may even get a mate to drive the GT down as well.

Just thinking on, i might see if i can get my hands on a car trailer for the weekend and then i camp in my van. Mmmmm

Righty, I'm going to start bumping these threads up each few days - get some online banners done too to promote a bit better :)

I'm really excited about my first event of the year - I fly back especially for it - so if that doesn't tell you it's good - then nothing will :)

As per our new routines, we'll have the coffee morning, the lunchtime bbq, the group photo and of course the new raffle - with some higher value prizes this time - so make every effort to show up!

Righty, I'm going to start bumping these threads up each few days - get some online banners done too to promote a bit better :)

I'm really excited about my first event of the year - I fly back especially for it - so if that doesn't tell you it's good - then nothing will :)

As per our new routines, we'll have the coffee morning, the lunchtime bbq, the group photo and of course the new raffle - with some higher value prizes this time - so make every effort to show up!

Banners are good, also, if practical emphasise entering their details for the rollcall sheet, only 12 people have done it so far.

Last edited:
Back