Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Getting in for free was also a bonus.:D

lucky you we ended up being late cost is £24 to get in :( :mad: my fault should've gotten out of bed earlier.

Thanks for the great day out guys and I wish i could've helped out more :(

there isn't an earlier than when i got up as far as i'm concerned lol but i still only managed to arrive just after nine and got charged £24.. But i'm not bothered by that, £24 for a day out for me and mrs is cheap really these days.
My photo's are uploaded to the event gallery on here if anyone want to look at the pics ;)

I got in for free at 7:15am..... had to shove the gates open as they had blown half shut.....

Then since i had they yellow trousers and coat on had some traders who wanted to know where to set up come over...... I even tried asking for £25 from them (for forum funds honest :eek: :D but one got rather arsy since they paid already :bang: was worth a try tho to stick someone selling cheap sponges and drying blades close to the lake we could have shoved the lot in to save a few cars from bad scratches ;).

Last edited:
Well i had a really good day and enjoyed meeting a few more people and put names to faces(y) and i think the only way it could be improved is if you could control the weather :rolleyes::rolleyes: that was the only part that let the day down (y)(y)
oh and my bonnet opening itself at 70mph,losing the top off engine breather,breaking my thumb,cracked screen,squashed wiper blade and a horrid breakfast at tescos(n)(n)
STILL ENJOYED IT THOUGH:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D looking forward to MITCAR in august......see you all there(y)(y)

Andy you looked so grumpy in the morning after your bonnet escapades it was untrue, looked ready to start killing people lol. But nothing a burger and a cuppa couldn't sort out (y) Car looked great, bar the bonnet and cracked windscreen but you were complaining about having nothing to fix anymore ;) Sitting in it made me want a cinq again, even without driving i fell in love with it a bit. I shall do my best to be at MITCAR also..

edit: you get any decent video's on the screen cam yet?

I stayed over as I had to persuade the War Office to drive my Strada 105tc down, it cost £150 which is steep seeing as I knocked them down from £175. Beautiful p,ace and rooms with a good breakfast, and didn't have to pay for 2cars so works out a bit better. My Strada Abarth won best Fiat too (C798CWL)' so not all bad apart from the ****e weather.

Awesome day. Yeah the weather was doggy doo, but it was a good laugh. Nice to put some names to faces. Look forward to any other meets i can get to in the future, doubt it will be many as finances/time off don't permit these things as often as i'd like, but I shall try!

Wonder what happened to the Blue GP that we managed to get started.........

Did you not see him parked up on the right hand side as we left the main gate? I reckon he parked up and waited for his RAC/Greenflag/AA man to arrive. After we helped him get going again, pfftt. They didnt seem to really want our help though did they...

Did you not see him parked up on the right hand side as we left the main gate? I reckon he parked up and waited for his RAC/Greenflag/AA man to arrive. After we helped him get going again, pfftt. They didnt seem to really want our help though did they...

No i didn't see him seemed totally clueless Either that or low battery caused the Power steering to cut out or they stalled it :devil:....

well what happened to me is when i selected the files to upload and press ok and you get that list and each photo uploads with a little progress bar underneath. The progress bar stopped for a while and then instead of it saying complete and moving onto next one it went red and said 'I/O server error' and then it disappeared and tried the next one, which just did the same.

does that make sense?

nest time i upload a photo i'll be ready to screenshot if it happens..

well what happened to me is when i selected the files to upload and press ok and you get that list and each photo uploads with a little progress bar underneath. The progress bar stopped for a while and then instead of it saying complete and moving onto next one it went red and said 'I/O server error' and then it disappeared and tried the next one, which just did the same.

does that make sense?

nest time i upload a photo i'll be ready to screenshot if it happens..
Ah ok, cool. Should be enough to go on :)

Back