Heritage Motor Centre
Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Re: Auto Italia Show Gaydon: 28-08-2010

Just like to say thanks to Dave and everyone for organising the day and supplying/erecting the marquee etc.
Good that the weather stayed kind untill the marquee was down!

See you all again soon.

was it you who won the prize?

that's 2 shows in a row now where a car on Fiat Forum stand have won some thing :)

Thanks everyone for coming and all the help with the stand, you all made it a very good day :)

all the cakes are still in the bus, i not allowed cake :(

It was good seeing all of you, the day was ok despite a) weather b) not as much attendance as last two AI shows this year.

You have an awful lot of cakes and fruit to down! Pity they can't be kept for the next AI show :yuck:

Not entirely sure where to put my pics but here they are.......

This is my car on the left and a lovely example of another along side
DSC_0001.jpg

* SNIP * - Sorry, had to chop them, it made the page load time shoot up :) If you could upload them to the gallery, that would be great. Ben

Last edited:
Yes i remember now, many thanks the burgers were delicious :D

Infact the young lad was my nephew! im a pretty young uncle it must be said.

Wow, loads of pictures, the track event was fun, i take it one of those red grande punto's and a Uno Turbo were present or was it somebody else?

was it you who won the prize?

that's 2 shows in a row now where a car on Fiat Forum stand have won some thing :)

It was me! I won two large micro fibres, glass cleaner and detailing spray. (All Megs obviously). Just nice to win something! Didn't even know cars were being "judged".

It was me! I won two large micro fibres, glass cleaner and detailing spray. (All Megs obviously). Just nice to win something! Didn't even know cars were being "judged".

i see them walking around it and writing reg numbers down, so thought they was doing some sort of competition

Can someone fix this ashleycomputers rubbish. Seems like a waste of a new server if the forum is gonna run like tar because of duff servers being linked to it.

Not to cause any sort of argument but there is nothing wrong with my server and I have always uploaded pics to my own server and linked them into forum's with no troubles at all and never any complaints or posts being chopped short by moderators but I'm guessing the Fiat Forum is huge and since the server change has improved but not immensely. And the the previous poster Please don't finger point without knowing facts. I'll host them on a page on my site on my server and provide a link and I'll try and get that done in the next couple of days.
This my first trip out to a car show with the Fiat Forum please don't dampen this for me.

Regards
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to cause any sort of argument but there is nothing wrong with my server and I have always uploaded pics to my own server and linked them into forum's with no troubles at all and never any complaints or posts being chopped short by moderators but I'm guessing the Fiat Forum is huge and since the server change has improved but not immensely. And the the previous poster Please don't finger point without knowing facts. I'll host them on a page on my site on my server and provide a link and I'll try and get that done in the next couple of days.
This my first trip out to a car show with the Fiat Forum please don't dampen this for me.

Regards
Steve

they do make the page take a while to load as they are off site hosted, that is why we have a totally free gallery on site, not only does it keep all the pics together so people can find them again with out having to look through a thread, its makes thread load quicker. what most do is upload to the ff gallery then post 1 or 2 in thread.

Then next year when people who haven't been before ask what is it all about, we can just give them this years gallery link and they can go look at all the photos every one took this year :)

they do make the page take a while to load as they are off site hosted, that is why we have a totally free gallery on site, not only does it keep all the pics together so people can find them again with out having to look through a thread, its makes thread load quicker. what most do is upload to the ff gallery then post 1 or 2 in thread.

Then next year when people who haven't been before ask what is it all about, we can just give them this years gallery link and they can go look at all the photos every one took this year :)

Hi Dave, I understand when you say save them in the gallery... I totally get where your coming from with the organisational side of things and I'll try that again tomorrow as when I tried it this morning it only uploaded 10 pics and the fiat forum was incredibly slow as I find on most early mornings. I just get a bit fed up with peeps slateing off servers ESP as I'm a reseller of server space and have prime server space, but hey ho you never please them all :)

Back