Posted by Stu DemonD
Heritage Motor Centre
Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
well looks like its not going to rain, but last time i looked wind said 8, now it says 13, is 13 a strong wind?

Capture.JPG

Hopefully the weather will be ok - I quite fancy wandering along to this one.

I think it is time to get my lady resurected and ready for her first big outing post op. (That is a new radiator for her - not me!)

Im not going to be able to make this event after all. Im self employed and this month has been very slow business wise and I just realised that my car tax expires on the 31st August:( Sorry to have to miss it but I cant justify spending the cash right now. I hope you all have a great time.

We meeting up somewhere beforehand to convoy in or just turning up as and when?

Get in the bus, open the window, get to 13mph and stick your head out the window should give you a good idea:p:devil:

big marquee is up we will be parking in two rows fback to back from the end with the banner on to the front near road in, park panders all in 1 row on one side start other cars on other side, ignore the parking spaces marked an park on a wong with front ends pointin more towards the road in. i will try draw a map when i get back from a tesco hunt, but am on laptop with no mouse

we have the area behind the marquee too but we save that for over flow

Just arrived at my Panda with coolant puddle underneath it. Rad has sprung a leak from a core. The most reliable car I've had has really chosen it's moment to break. Put Rad Weld in it and it a minute ago and it seems to be OK for now. Gonna try and come. If not there at 9, you'll know why.

If anyone has a good Mk2 Panda radiator, I'll buy if off you tomorrow if I make it!

email big al he will have one if no one else has.

been change of plan with panda parking i think one of panda people is coming early an we are going to start parking pandas from the front, a row of classics and a row of new to make the most of the 30th birthday, some one bringing cake? its panda vans birthday too

Re: Auto Italia Show Gaydon: 28-08-2010

Saw the fiatforum crowd with the huge gazebo ,decent attendance. I was with the fccuk lot one the otherside. They day was a bit of a slow burner really but some nice motors neither less. Some lovely arbarth cars

Re: Auto Italia Show Gaydon: 28-08-2010

Just like to say thanks to Dave and everyone for organising the day and supplying/erecting the marquee etc.
Good that the weather stayed kind untill the marquee was down!

See you all again soon.

Back