Address

Heritage Motor Centre
Banbury Road
Gaydon
Warwickshire
CV35 0BJ​

gaydon_42_.jpg

Please be aware, the information below is provisional subject to checking

A new date has been set for this popular late summer (previously Autumn) event. The superb facilities ensure a great family day out. Hundreds of cars from all the Italian car clubs will be on show in the main display area. In addition to the excellent motor museum and film theatre, there is the exciting chauffeured off-road course and outdoor kart track.

The star attraction will be the opportunity to drive your own car on the fabulous Aston Martin 3.5 mile test track.

Price
£11 per person on the gate - see main site for details / concessions.

In case there's anyone who hasn't yet bought their ticket, if you quote the reference "20 Auto 10" you will get a 10% discount off the admission fee.

Fiat forum Stand
As usual we will be having our forum stand to display our forum members cars.

Time

Please be ready to place your car on the stand by 9am, if you get there a little early then thats ok :) If you get there after 9am, we cant guarantee there will be space. But will do our best to try and get you all on.

If this changes then it will be updated

Other info

If you want to do the test track then let us know in advance and we will make sure you will get an end spot so you can get your car out.

ONLY CLICK THE ADD ME IF YOU ARE SHOWING WITH FIAT FORUM

I am planning to go. Not sure which car to bring or whether I can go on the stand? Do I have to fill in forms and adhere to strict rules or just turn up?

click the add me if you are bringing a fiat an thats about it. would be nice to get all the pandas together though so a bit of advanced warning of who is bringing them would be nice:)

I have to make an appearance at some point, been too long since I've seen the gang! So will be coming to this, but not sure in what yet. But I have a dilema, is it completely wrong to take the Marbella? Its more panda than a y10 and does have a Lancia engine so isnt inapropriate at an auto italia event but it isnt a Fiat. Do the powers that be object to it being shown on the forum stand?

Anyway, looking forward to it. See ya'll there!

Si

Back