Currently reading:
General ATT, All panda 4x4 owners

minifreak

guys and girls im feeling another project coming on :devil:

basically i need you help as to gather as many orsorted pics of the 4x4

the running gear, engine shots, the underside the lot

you may dismiss me, but click my sig. youll see im serious lol
:D
but i feel the need for a the spare 2ltr turbo engine in my garage to be housed within a panda, then i have access to the various 4x4 bits from a grale and then make a stupid pointless but oh so fun little car :p

thansk

Greg

i think most of us would rather see a panda 4x4 stay original (keep it as its meant to be), so i think your best bet would be a normal panda, or you could try a seat marbella (mark 1 panda). if you need any info please PM me for various pics :)

if it stops raining i don't mind... what exactly is it you need?... i have an auto so i doubt it's of any use.

thansk guys, but now decided to take your words on board and seeinbg as there hard to get holt of im doing another project..

here it is, its a reliant rebel. plan is to fit a 1000cc+ bike engine in :p
42_12_sb.JPG

leave the poor rebel alone, did you know there are less than 20 running rebels in the uk, and i just dont like seeing rare cars being butchered (like pandas). try putting this rebel on the owners club and get something japanese instead.

nah not got a bike engine already... but i will fit one.. no butchering required..

minis are boring nowa days, fast ones are so common. also if you mod a mini, you vtec it.

this rebel went for £150 so i see it as cheaper than any mini as there alll so fooking expencive.

i left your pandas alone so leave my rebel alone ;)

ill leave it looking stock, but it will just be that little bit faster :D

hey freak u know anything about a panda 4x4 convertible 1987
dek

Back