Technical Armrest Retrofit

Currently reading:
Technical Armrest Retrofit

Hi guys, I have just bought a 2.0 Multijet 165, It's white and will have 18in refurbed black alloys and tinted windows. It was £2600 cheaper like for like than a model with leather, And i thought thats more than double what it would cost from the factory, but as part of buying the car the dealer has agreed to get me parts at cost and fit them for me. Sorry to ressurect a dead thread but could someone give me the full parts list needed including the cooled bits and bobs, because they have agreed to link it to the air conditioning.
Many Thanks In Advance, and ill get some pics up soon
Alex

Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread but I went to order the parts needed for the armrest install but the dealer after for £229 for the parts!! From what I've read it should cost around £110?
Anyone else ordered these parts recently???

Must be a popular modification, as I am looking to do exactly the same.

Went to my local Fiat dealer this morning, and the guy there pulled up a job file from when they had fitted an armrest for a customer - he didn't say when this was, but sounded like fairly recently.

Codes and prices on this job description were as follows...

71748818 - Armrest unit - £84.14
71748819 - Pin - £3.19
71748980 - Armrest cover - £61.01 (it didn't say what material this customer had ordered)
71748981 - Lock - £5.67 (*)
71748982 - Pin - £3.78 (*)
735440709 - Drawer - £9.81
51810310 - Screw for drawer - £0.48
735446911 - Diffuser - £21.90 (according to 'Rich' earlier in this thread, only required if you wish to cool the drawer with A/C air)

* According to 'Rich' these two aren't required, as come as part of the armrest unit

Unfortunately I didn't get an updated price list from the parts counter, as wanted to find out which material I need to get to match my interior before I get a quote/place order.

Apparently my grey 1.9 Dynamic 120 has the interior code 191 - anyone able to help with what this is called, or where I can find out?

Many thanks!

Al.

Hi, thanks for the comment, the prices stated above, are they up to date prices? Cheers!
No idea on exact interior but believe your fabric may be ca
lled 'sail cloth'

Unfortunately he didn't say when the job was done, and I forgot to ask - so I'm afraid I don't know if they are up to date.

I'll be heading back to my local dealer on Tuesday morning, and getting a quote - so can post back then with what they give me.

Al.

Took a couple of shots of my seats - can anyone confirm that this is sail cloth? Are there different variations of it? i.e. if I ask for the arm rest cover in sail cloth, it will come in this colour?

Any input appreciated!

Thanks!

P1000708.jpg

P1000709.jpg

please help!!!
I bought an armrest off a scrappies last week, got round to fitting but cant work out how to get the food box thing to fit properly? any hints/tips greatly appreciated!!

Just been looking into getting one of these... Here is the current prices from SG Petch in york:

The Armrest - 71748818 £101.64
The Armrest Cover - 71748827 £103.20
The Pin to secure the cover to the armrest - 71748819 £3.77
The cap to cover the back of the armrest - 735447085 £7.81
The "food box" (needed anyway as it covers the screws of the armrest) - 735440709 £16.10
The screw for the base of the "food box" - 51810310 £55p
The diffuser vent for the conditioned food box - 735446911 £25.84
The replacement air ducting to allow the vent to be fitted (if required) - 51809822 £14.03

And then add some VAT

TOTAL: [FONT=&quot]£327.53[/FONT]

I think i might try and find one from a scrappie..

Hi all,

Just in case any one is looking to do this - i currently have one for sale (everything required) in the Classifieds section ;)

theres one in a scrappy near me, google hills breakers.

i have one of these in my sport, but being a tall bugger, its a bit too low to use properly. is there a way of raising it?

if its the grey one its been there a while now, last time I asked for bits off it they said they didnt have much of the car left lol

need me some door handles and a wheel :D

if its the grey one its been there a while now, last time I asked for bits off it they said they didnt have much of the car left lol

need me some door handles and a wheel :D

got to admit, its a while since i last saw it, i just checked their website and it was still listed!

I went for the steering wheel.. which turned out to be bent

Hey! Been looking at this thread for quite some time and finally found a black leather armrest dismantled from a wrecked car. Could anyone help me with the finishing touches, mainly the food box. I don't need it to be cooled or heated, just for it to act as a storage cubby and cover the screws. Took a photo from inside the center console for you guys to have a look at the ducting but unfortunately i cannot post the images cause i'm still under the 5 message limit. From what i can tell it seems like it has a place in there. The ducting goes around a circular hole with nothing in it at the moment. Can i just buy the box, the screw and it will slot into place? I was in the understanding that there would be some ducting that would be in the wayt and needed to be changed for it to fit, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is it so that new ducting is only required if you want the food box to be heated or cooled, but it isn't required for it to fit?

I did manage to upload the images i took to the member gallery. You can search for them under the names Bravo armrest 1 and Bravo armrest 2

Last edited:
Back