Technical Armrest Retrofit

Currently reading:
Technical Armrest Retrofit

I have this as standard in my car and I think its great. You can just place the bottle of water or drink there. Its out of the way. Just remember if you have the heater on... your drink may not be great to drink :p

Well, the most important thing is that I like it. Using it on the highways
when driving long distances.

The blue stiching goes just fine with the rest of the interior :slayer:

Cheers for opinion though !

You can also take this off when you don´t want use it or slide it forward or back.

Last edited:
Well, the most important thing is that I like it. Using it on the highways
when driving long distances.

The blue stiching goes just fine with the rest of the interior :slayer:

Cheers for opinion though !

You can also take this off when you don´t want use it or slide it forward or back.

Well, the main thing that you like! :)

Stilo Newbie: This is just a "poormans version" of the armrest ... ;)
It does do it´s job very well though.

Neilshep: Thank you mate ! :cool: (y)(y)

These are the photos I have now. It doesn´t block the airsystem in
the backseat because it ´s located on the top of it.

I can send a foto later on taken from the backseat.

Last edited:
Sorry to resurrect what appears to be a dormant thread, but would doing this myself invalidate my warranty? I have relied on this a fair amount so far and will almost certainly be needing this again.

Thanks

Sorry to resurrect what appears to be a dormant thread, but would doing this myself invalidate my warranty? I have relied on this a fair amount so far and will almost certainly be needing this again.

Thanks

and I can't see how Fiat would ever work out what you had done

Lets just say both Evan Halshaw and the Stoneacre Fiat Garage near me have seen a fair amount of the car in the last 3 months.(n) You could say that they have become very familiar with it, the warranty has been well used recently hence why I wanted to know.

Also I would order the parts from the dealer anyway, could do it via Evan Halshaw but they told me that it would probably be cheaper to go to the FIAT dealer direct.

Back