Technical Armrest Cover Stuck

Currently reading:
Technical Armrest Cover Stuck

kourampies

My car is actually a Delta III, but the armrest design is identical with the Bravo 2, perhaps using even the same parts.

Like all Deltas the armrest has the lower refrigerated compartment that fits a small bottle, and a small compartment on top of the armrest. The small one is stuck, it opens like a mm and refuses to move any further. Forcing it just opens the bigger refrigerated compartment.

Nothing seems broken, but it refuses to move. Has this happened to anyone else? I can post a photo of the stuck part mechanism since the cover for it is easily removable in order to compare to a working one, but nothing seems wrong to me.

Hey there

Just experienced this new problem today, I have even removed the back cover and now I can't put it back in..

EXactly the same issue, I can't find any mechanism stuck or anything. Will update when I see

When you open the fridge bit there's a latch at the back which stops the top part from opening, when you close it that latch will push in allowing you to open the top part, it's probably got stuck open somehow or when you close the fridge it's not being pushed in fully for some reason.

When it's open try pushing it in (see picture) to see if the lid will open

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 142728.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 142728.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
I fixed this extremely easy. You just need a small piece of fat foam tape on bottom part, under the thingy that opens the lid when pressed. You can even see where to put the foam on your photo, there's glue residue there.

I will post a self explaining photo tomorrow so you can understand exactly what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 142728~2.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 142728~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Back