Technical Fiat bravo cruise control retrofit

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat bravo cruise control retrofit

2shae

Hello fellas. I know talkable thread but still..i cannot find right information in DAVOLO's guide.

I have fiat bravo 2009 1.6 multijet and i bought stalk and everything i need for cruise control retrofit.

Now i want to know how to connect pins and power. Which wire goes to which pin? I need sequence of pins in computer and on CC handle. On junkyard i have also took M010 connector to take the pins out and for help while installing.
All was taken from 1.4 T-JET.

It's just wiring..no enabling needed. I found out which pin goes where. Now i need to know only how to wire 12v? Where did you wire 12v? Any fuses?

Me again. I have installed cruise control successfully and light comes on. Only problem i am having is that Set +/- does not work. Stalk is connected properly..checked cables, pins and everything but nothing. I also did Proxi alignment with multiecuscan but still the same. I tried 3 different stalks and nothing.
Any idea cuz it makes me crazy:S It is Fiat Bravo 2009 1.6 mjet 105.

On which pins on ecu have you connect "+" and "-" from CC stalk?

"-" go on the pin 77 and the "+" on 56 for 1.6 mjtd

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Yeah guys..thank you. I solved my problem. I did wire everything properly. Problem was gearbox swap. Cruise control did not work in 4 gear. It is because i had shorter gearbox installed and my ecu map was messed. Car did not know when it is in 4 5 6 gear. I had to do remap and now works perfectly.

Since not all Bravo's has wiring for cruise control, do you know which versions is most likely to have it - all t-gets and m-gets over 100 hp maybe? Is it possible the smallest engines - 90 hp petrol and diesel to have such a wiring?

Yeah guys..thank you. I solved my problem. I did wire everything properly. Problem was gearbox swap. Cruise control did not work in 4 gear. It is because i had shorter gearbox installed and my ecu map was messed. Car did not know when it is in 4 5 6 gear. I had to do remap and now works perfectly.

Hello dear, can you provide any help in remapping my grande punto for the same purpose, installed a 6-speed manual instead of the 5-speed manual ... control doesn’t recognize the 6th speed.
Can’t find anyone to help in my country

Yes please i have the same problem o a doblo 2012 it can't recognize none of the gears only natural and reverse, so that's why my cruise control it doesn't engage at all. Please some help

Does anyone know if the presence of the plug on the stalk means that the whole wiring is there, or is there a possibility to have the stalk plug but not the wiring to the ECU?

Does anyone know if the presence of the plug on the stalk means that the whole wiring is there, or is there a possibility to have the stalk plug but not the wiring to the ECU?
If there is a stalk C.C. should work unless the switches on the brake and clutch pedal aren't working.
Does the CC light appears on the dash?

If there is a stalk C.C. should work unless the switches on the brake and clutch pedal aren't working.
Does the CC light appears on the dash?
I checked for the stalk plug and there isn't one on my car sadly, so I won't mess with the wiring, sadly this project is canceled...

Back