Are these cool?

Currently reading:
Are these cool?

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Two pairs of my latest trainers, not many pairs like them so I started to think they maybe ugly, where would they go on a "Trainer Cool Wall"?

ShoxFamily.jpg

Comments welcome, bad or good!

Liam

i wouldnt say white....more creamy!

EDIT - just looked again THEY IS WHITE!!!!

no im kidding, i like the back ones.

Tash your opinion is not valid because you're still a chav on the mend, innit blood?

KirstyTL said:
Tash your opinion is not valid because you're still a chav on the mend, innit blood?

for sure...

but i feel that it is valid, the back ones are cool but the front ones would be better in another colour.

If I had to chose between a pair, would have to be the back ones?

The front ones - noooooo way.

And btw, I never wear trainers unless I am, er, actually training - that reminds me, must get down the gym :)

Serin,

£46 for the rear pictured pair which are gold and cream with only Shox at the rear heel.

£55 for the white and grey ones with full shox.

I do no running and try to avoid exercise at all costs, bought for comfort sake.

I wished I hadn't asked now, I only bought them cos they were different and extremely comfy.

Liam

EDIT: Better pics of peeps favoured pair are here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38397&item=5353066170&rd=1
This is where I got them also!

Some pairs in Sports shops are £100+!

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well if they are comfortable it's ok then...I spend my life in army boots and they look a bit odd with some outfits...but hey comfort over fashion any day :D

if you want comfy you wanna get some vans :yum:

all overstuffed so nothing impacts your foot (y)

i must say the only slightly chavy pair of trainers i have are a piar of Reebok Classic which i cant bare to bin :eek:

theyre really quite discusting! :yuck:

Last edited:
Back