Technical Are GMAX rubbish?

Currently reading:
Technical Are GMAX rubbish?

I have just got my bonus and saw a full suspension kit for £250 and was thinking i'll buy it and the end of the month but just heard from a couple of mates that there awful and have recieved really bad reviews. Anyone had any experience with them?

Eibach are really outta my price range unless i just buy lowering springs, plus it's hard to find suspension products be it springs or shocks for mine :(

Spax 50mm springs are pretty good for looks but expect a fairly bumpy ride.

If you don't want it as low as 50mm why not just get a set of Eibach 35mm springs and leave the standard shocks on?

Can it not cause problems leaving the old shocks on then? How low can you go before it's just impractical? i have alot of speedbumps near me

35mm should be ok on standard shocks. some people leave them some people change them.

50mm and you may have trouble with speed bumps(y)

EDIT: have you read the lowering sticky?

Last edited:
I may have to do springs only then, i don't wanna go with GMAX as everyone has told me there awful. Maybe some SPAX springs. Who does good springs for Puntos?

yeah i know that, what i mean though is people so oh i've lowered the front like 15-20 and the back 30mm and it gets a tad confusing you know lol. Thought i should ask as i thought well it's all gunna be 35mm lower.

Back