"I kant get the hang ov speling"

The possibilities are endless

Well that could be interesting.

"If you are close enough to read this scrolling message you're too clo...ouch!"

"I'm about to cut in front of you without indicating"

The possibilities are endless

Yes they are.:D

I like your suggestions.

It will store nine and I have programmed it already but to avoid having to fumble with a remote while driving I will stick to just one. This is because when switched on the preselected choice comes on.

Also it needs to be short especially if I have just passed a slow coach so one is "DAWDLER!! SPEED UP" because here they travel at 25 to 30mph on 60mph roads.:mad: However, it is not the primary one.:cool:

Be careful how and where you use it, and what you say. People may react poorly.

A friend had one a few years ago, found it encouraged tailgaters, and caused more rage issues. It went in the bin after a month.

LOL
I have used them for years.
TBH I don't care - if they are up my anal region I don't like it. Especially when I am driving in little cars they think they can go faster than I can - and likely they can.:D Others slam on the brakes or stop at lights, get out and let them know they are too close.
A nice polite reminder like 'too close' is ideal.:cool:

As for the dawdlers once I have passed them they can try to catch up.(y)

One item to add to the messenger is 'Merry Xmas'.

LOL
I have used them for years.
TBH I don't care - if they are up my anal region I don't like it. Especially when I am driving in little cars they think they can go faster than I can - and likely they can.:D Others slam on the brakes or stop at lights, get out and let them know they are too close.
A nice polite reminder like 'too close' is ideal.:cool:

As for the dawdlers once I have passed them they can try to catch up.(y)

One item to add to the messenger is 'Merry Xmas'.

Yes, tailgaters and pandas ( and most small cars tbf) go hand in hand unfortunately I find BUT! I've noticed my current panda does not suffer this phenomenon, people actually back off. I can only put it down to the colour! There is no doubt in my mind certain colours attract tailgaters. Bizarre.

Last edited:
The biggest issue I have with driving Pandas is other drivers pulling out under my nose on duals and motorways. They'll have been happily sitting in a line in the "slow" lane I approach at a reasonable rate and "shazam" they pull out. I wouldn't mind, but they dawdle and refuse to pull back in long after there's space to do so.

I'm sure its big car small car syndrome. Can't allow by pride and joy to be dissed by an overtaking Panda.

Back