General Hub cap wanted - yes another one

Currently reading:
General Hub cap wanted - yes another one

bb2

Looking for one of these hub caps for a 2012 Panda 1.2 alloy wheel. Mysteriously lost shortly after car was serviced. Would rather not try and obtain one from Italy and a second hand one would do. Thanks

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 104
I have already done that. Thanks anyway. My part number is 735459893.

I have already done that. Thanks anyway. My part number is 735459893.
Cant see one for sale second hand at the moment

You can wait for one to appear

Pay the £30 for a new one

Or what I would do, message some one breaking a panda

Try this guy

As an example

I pay no more than 50% for good s/h parts less if condition isn't 100%

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Reactions: bb2
Thanks, I've messaged him. No luck with other people breaking Panda's so far.
I have in the past bought items from him for another Panda.

Looking for one of these hub caps for a 2012 Panda 1.2 alloy wheel
This one should be easier to find; patience should get you a used one soon.

I think this one may still be available to order in the UK through the franchised dealer network, the problem is the price.

wait for it...

£62.35 + VAT

Shop4parts can order it, with a modest discount, here

If you just want one now, this makes one of the ebay ones from Italy look almost reasonable. A UK breaker might want as much for a used one.

If buying used, ask for a picture of the reverse and check the condition of the locating tabs; if one or more is broken or damaged, it may not stay on the car for very long.

The one in @koalar's picture has a broken tab.

Plastic parts get brittle after 10+ years.

£30 for a new one from Italy is starting to look like a good deal! Only thing is, it'll still stand out, because the red centre won't be faded like the one in the OP's first picture.

If it were my 11 yr old Panda, I'd probably just take off the other three; it'll still look reasonable, and at least they'll all be matched. And you won't be fretting next time you put it in for a service.

Mysteriously lost shortly after car was serviced.
Perhaps that's what happened to yours. A hamfisted mechanic broke one or more of the tabs and just put the cap back. Was on the car when you collected it, but not by the time you got back home.

Might be worth checking the condition of the other three.

There's something to be said for the trims on the steel wheel pandas. Held in place by the wheel bolts, it's rare you'll see a car without a full set - though many are by now well scuffed!

Last edited:
I have two complete good ones available and one that has some damage on the front and is missing the metal securing ring on the back and one of the 4 plastic tabs that the metal ring attaches to.

I just need one complete one and a faded badge is fine as it will match the other 3 :) If you'd post one please let me know how much (y)

This is the 2nd best complete one. It has slight paint lifting at 5pm position. How about £25 posted?

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 29
  • hc1.jpg
    hc1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 27
Ah, that's not the part number that I got from the EPC. Let me pop one of the others off and take a look at the number.

Back