another depressing night down town

Currently reading:
another depressing night down town

Goldie Punto said:
Just a night club imo is not the place to go to pick up a women, its dark, you cant talk because its so loud, also drink is involved so she will be under the influence.

thats probably true of some girls but not all go out to get drunk, i realise those that don't are in the minority but then it depends on where you decide to drink? does that make you as bad a them?

:rolleyes: :p

Note this isnt just a guys point of view im sure it can be seen the say way by girls about guys.

Im not saying everyone is the same and of course maybe it depends on where you go but most nightclubs are the same and have the same type of people in them.

I wouldnt go out to town clubbing with a girl friend, i would take her to a pub thats fine, but i wouldnt do town.

Last edited:
Goldie Punto said:
Note this isnt just a guys point of view im sure it can be seen the say way by girls about guys.

Im not saying everyone is the same and of course maybe it depends on where you go but most nightclubs are the same and have the same type of people in them.

I would go out to town clubbing with a girl friend, i would take her to a pub thats fine, but i wouldnt do town.

why?

Because its to much hastle, you have to look out for yourself aswell as her.

Lets just say ive been in the situation before, ended up fighting then a trip to hospital and a court appearance.

Goldie Punto said:
Because its to much hastle, you have to look out for yourself aswell as her.

Lets just say ive been in the situation before, ended up fighting then a trip to hospital and a court appearance.

:eek: crikey

Just be you

Never attempt to put on a act, youll crash and burn

Polite/Persuasive confidence does work but go OTT with it and they will most likely walk

Sort ove like if you offer to do somthing like go to a queit palace to talk, "O but i cant............"

When you know they can but dont want to give in because they might like you

If they have a mate with them then woo them both my son! lol (y)

bulldog5046 said:
...then when as the clubs shutting...
How do you get in to a club? You don't look old enough! :p
Unless you mean Youth Club... ;)

H

hmallett said:
How do you get in to a club? You don't look old enough! :p
Unless you mean Youth Club... ;)

H

Ooooooo! Burn! :devil:

If I ever go clubbing or whatever, it's with a HUGE group of friends, I normally end up dancing with one of them (they're mostly female, so it's all good ;) ) I never go out with the intention of pulling some random because for the most part I don't have the confidence, so I avoid trying. (Besides, in the clubs around here, they're mostly drugged up skanks with 15 kids... The nice ones are all taken or in my group of friends:p )

bulldog5046 said:
seems like the more times i go out down town the more depressed i am by the end of the night.

okay so it all starts with good intensions but by about 2am when i still havent danced with anyone things start looking desperate...

...then when as the clubs shutting and even the ugly birds arnt interested it really gets me down, it doesnt matter who i try and dance with there is always someone better than me there that will take them it seems, i dont think i can take it anymore.

Want my advice get an inflatable one they never let you down (y)

donaldmaclennan said:
I had one once

I give here a love bite and she farted in my face and flew out the window!

PMSL! :D :D :D

On a serious note, Ryan, how much do you drink when you go out? If you start getting very drunk, a lot of girls (unless they are also drunk) will find you a turn off, even if you have filmstar looks.

I know for me I wouldn't be attracted to someone who was slurring their words and stumbling all over the place :yuck:

Don't drink to much, keep a quiet confidence and don't appear desperate! And be fun to be with, as that is guaranteed to make girls find you more appealing.

If all else fails, go to a Gay Bar/ Club!

My advice: faceparty. :eek:

ok now I've admitted I got my girlfriend off faceparty :eek:

But it's not as bad as it sounds:

I used to go to clubs and stuff and try and pull, succeeded very occasionally but more often than not I'd go home dissapointed. If you want a quick shag then I spose you could take advantage of the drunken girls, but I was really looking for more than that. In clubs it's very hard to know what a persons like, as in my experience first impressions on people aren't all they seem to be. So in the end I joined faceparty, looked for what appeared to be nice girls, found one which I started talking to on MSN, decided she seemed nice, gave her my number and the next day we texted/phoned eachother. Met up with her and have been with her for 10 months now and I couldn't ask for a better woman. I think I may have just got lucky, but then luck plays a big part in it. You can call be a geek :rolleyes: but Faceparty gets a (y) from me :D

Ryan dude, you may be hit by the problem of today's yoof.
No contact.
Seriously, clubs are ****e for meeting girls. Very impersonal and distant.
You wanna have fun and meet womens? How about a local Ceilidh?
Not kidding! Great fun and a whole new crowd of folk to meet. Who knows?

1986Uno45S said:
On a serious note, Ryan, how much do you drink when you go out? If you start getting very drunk, a lot of girls (unless they are also drunk) will find you a turn off, even if you have filmstar looks.
last night... 2 bottles of stella and 2 double vodka and redbulls, i didnt have much money so obviously didnt drink much.

The Trooper said:
If you want a quick shag

bingo!

moogs said:
Ryan dude, you may be hit by the problem of today's yoof.
No contact.
Seriously, clubs are ****e for meeting girls. Very impersonal and distant.
You wanna have fun and meet womens? How about a local Ceilidh?
Not kidding! Great fun and a whole new crowd of folk to meet. Who knows?

WTF is a Ceilidh?

ryan.... you need some pimp chat up lines.

such classics as:

'excuse me love.... you like fruit?.......then get your gums round my plums'

then once u strike up a convo.... simply drop the subtle line

'cut the chat.... just chew my fat!'

or if your feeling brave and to the point.

tap said lovely lady on your shoulder and simple utter

'nice shoes love..... wanna f*ck?'

owned.. (y)

mase said:
ryan.... you need some pimp chat up lines.

such classics as:

'excuse me love.... you like fruit?.......then get your gums round my plums'

then once u strike up a convo.... simply drop the subtle line

'cut the chat.... just chew my fat!'

or if your feeling brave and to the point.

tap said lovely lady on your shoulder and simple utter

'nice shoes love..... wanna f*ck?'

owned.. (y)

you can do that yeah, but if all your after is a shag and dont mind taken a few slaps n a lil rejection just be upfront and ask 'do u want a shag?' ull either be laughed at, slapped or get laid (y)

failing that, just enjoy the night and dont go looking, if something happens great, if not nothing has been lost because uve had a good night. take it easy and be cool n urself, if u go out wanting to pull u can come accross desperate. yeah by all means go out wanting to pull if it happens just dont search for a lay

Back