another cinema marathon

Currently reading:
another cinema marathon

at a loose end today so knocked off

herbie : good god how did lohans chest get into a disney flick?!
madagascar : shrek 3, now, please
stealth : can i watch avengers again, followed by gigli
bad news bears : it's called a performance billy bob, that means you do it, not phone it in

i need help

still, can watch unleashed, the descent, the rising (go figure eh!), bewitched, crash and the devils rejects over the weekend

turboned said:

bad news bears : it's called a performance billy bob, that means you do it, not phone it in

i need help

still, can watch unleashed, the descent, the rising (go figure eh!), bewitched, crash and the devils rejects over the weekend

No wonder you can never find a cop when you need one - they're all in the cinema : :p

i dont do pirates, they dont do my 6.1 system justice, no i spent the day at the UGC, 10.99 a month, unlimited movies, and after 2 months without a day off, i think i earnt a 3 day break, dont you?

activematt said:
2 months without a day off! is that legal????

well. strictly speaking, when you mix operational needs, with crown imunity, add an unhealthy dose of terrorism, and you get a workforce that can be told at the end of a 14 hour shift to come back in again in 5 hours for an 18 hour shift, oh yeah it's "legal"!!!!!

turboned said:
i dont do pirates, they dont do my 6.1 system justice, no i spent the day at the UGC, 10.99 a month, unlimited movies, and after 2 months without a day off, i think i earnt a 3 day break, dont you?
£10.99 is a bargain - what is the price for just one visit nowadays?

turboned said:
well. strictly speaking, when you mix operational needs, with crown imunity, add an unhealthy dose of terrorism, and you get a workforce that can be told at the end of a 14 hour shift to come back in again in 5 hours for an 18 hour shift, oh yeah it's "legal"!!!!!

You do a very noble job, and have to deal with ******'s day-in day-out

On behalf of us all, thanks :)

Stuart DemonD said:
£10.99 is a bargain - what is the price for just one visit nowadays?

either £5.40 or £6.40 depending on the time of day, with the pass need to see at least 25 movies a year to make it worth while, i think it's great had one since the days of virgin cinema!

turboned said:

i need help

Ace Jai!

Miss Lohan was given some help in that dept by Mr Sillicone, she's one of those love or hate lookers for me but she couldn't lace up Jessica Alba's boots!

Not really into animations much so won't likely see that.

I knew this looked liked a turkey come early, was it really that bad?

wtf is bad news bears? Ah Mr ex Jolie, seems many actors these days take there eye off the ball and go on autopilot.

Do tell what you think of Crash and are you going to Dukes of Hazard?

Liam

One of those tickets wouldn't suit me. I can never get comfy at the cinema so I only go to watch the films I class as unmissable. Shame really because I love going, it's just those damn seats. Also I feel obliged to crouch down a little bit so people behind me can see. I know, i'm too nice.

Years ago, my brothers GF used to work in the Odean in bournemouth and she used to get a whole bunch of us in for free every night, but I could get comfy back then :)

i know what you mean koarang, seat feel like concrete, pity my arse isnt, but the bonus is once in a while they show a decent film in screen 15 at ugc enfield, has its own cloakroom, bar, waiting area, plush recliner seats, smells nice too! i think its a special events room.

OOh That sounds very nice. I'm not sure if there's a cinema down here that goes to those levels of comfort anymore. It's much more of a herding process now, and facilitys are just the general stuff like toilets and popcorn :(

Back