alton towers

Currently reading:
alton towers

just thought i would let you know before you decide to book anything. Alton aint running a holloween event this year because the management have decided they didnt get enough money from it last year so it wont be worth it this year.

Why not all come down to Thorpe Park (right next to where brooklands was held yesterday) ... were having a halloween event heh (usualy better than altons aswell)

woo, you on comission there too bushboy? :p

I wanna go somewhere 4 halloween cause if i dont my cars gonna get x amount of scratches and x amount of dents and x amounts of eggs all over it, so yay thorpe park maybes :p

i'll go to thorpe park if people are up for it, only down the road from me. Went last year was excellent, they built a special ride (well kinda) just for the night was a big maze with loads of strope and flashing lights and loads of people dressed as zombies stood there like statues and then jumped out and chased was the funniest thing ive been on in my life. :D

not on comission heh but i used to work there and i love the place... alton towers halloween is good but thorpe really pulled it off well last year.. better than altons halloween iceshow heh... the best show at alton was in 1996.. after that they went ****ty.

this year at thorpe park they have THE FREEZER and the hollywood freak show... the freezer is a hueg maze with loads of actors and things like that... hollywood freak show is a show thats been broght over from las vegas just for the park... proper freaky ****... not sure exactly the format of it but i think its where u have a room at a time with the first being the least scary and they get worse as you go on... apartently you get grown men ****ting themselves after just the first few rooms... 10 in total i believe and u can leave at any time.

apart from those 2 its generaly just lots of spooky lights aorund the park and effects and a bunch of entertainers wandering the park heh. Oh and rides in the dark :D

Back