alton towers

Currently reading:
alton towers

jamie03

going to alton towers on friday. Haven't been since 2000, I kow there are a gd few new rides, rita, air etc, but surely some rides have had to be decommisioned to make room for these rides, any one know what rides they have done away with over the past few yrs? thnx in advance, just thought maybe some of you would know.

they went in 1995 sammi :p

beast and thunder looper went to make way for ripsaw and the blade (reconditioned pirate ship from festival park) which were moved there to make way for the construction of oblivion which opened 1998 :p

not alot has really been removed since 2000. mostly just added. The black hole is now closed thought but hasnt been removed. toyland tours has been revamped into Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The Logflume is now Cussons Imperial Leather Flume. But thats about it.

I miss the thunderlooper...

Last time I went to Alton Towers, I paid full price... I've not paid full price in years...

it cost me lots.. i don't remember how much exactly.

actually, the time before that some guy gave me a tenner to say i was his kids dad so they could get x number of kids in for free...
winner!

Seraph said:
...some guy gave me a tenner to say i was his kids dad so they could get x number of kids in for free...
winner!
Just wait til you get stung by the Child Support Agency.... :D
H

Bushboy said:
not alot has really been removed since 2000. mostly just added. The black hole is now closed thought but hasnt been removed.

:( liked that

Back