allergy/bite marks

Currently reading:
allergy/bite marks

I keep getting bite marks all over my arms. legs and feet and no its not H this time :p :D

I have get these regularly now since i been working in an office and they itch like mad, they even bleed cos i cant stop scratching. H reckons its an anti-histomine(sp) and thinks am allergic to something.

My legs look pretty horrible now though, they are covered in these marks :(

I am at Hs so i cant go to the doctors to get it looked it either. Anyone else get anything similar working in an office?

sammiboo said:
I keep getting bite marks all over my arms. legs and feet and no its not H this time :p :D

I have get these regularly now since i been working in an office and they itch like mad, they even bleed cos i cant stop scratching. H reckons its an anti-histomine(sp) and thinks am allergic to something.

My legs look pretty horrible now though, they are covered in these marks :(

I am at Hs so i cant go to the doctors to get it looked it either. Anyone else get anything similar working in an office?

tell them to get it bloody fumigated. we have the same problem at work, they spray the place once every 6 months. but with some of the scrubbers we have work at our place, al it takes is a week for the infestationto take over again... it's revolting

Ask round if anyone else has same problem cos it sounds like they got an infestation and need to get it sorted.

fiatangel said:
Ask round if anyone else has same problem cos it sounds like they got an infestation and need to get it sorted.

:yeahthat: n for now get sum insect repellent (they hav wipes in boots that r good) and sum antihisimine (sp) cream :D

Sounds yukky :( In the short term try taking Loratidine or Cetirizine (once daily, non-drowsy anti-histamines) and some of that lotion we both like, as often as possible. You say 'bite mark', if it's completely round it could be ring-worm, in which case, some clotrimazole cream twice a day for a week should clear it up. Rashes are pretty hard to diagnose though unles you can pinpoint a cause or there are other symptoms present.

no its different, but i usually just take my washing home for my mum :devil:

I have been to the pharmacy in Oswestry i had to get my legs out :eek:

But they gave me some "hydrocortisone cream" they said i doubt its bites but wasnt sure what it is.

He said i should go to my docs if it doesnt go

Back