after market CD player issue

Currently reading:
after market CD player issue

puntonew

Its a "ministry of sound" pink stereo fitted. I have no instructions for it.
Every time i use it, it seems to start doing its own random things, even after i have removed the front and pressed/held the reset button.

I no longer dare leave the front attached when not in use, as twice i have come to it in the morning to hear it playing :eek: even after resets.

:confused:
:)

Last edited:
This is the stereo I have.

Its weird. this evening i had it on AUX, with the ipod shuffle connected, listening to OASIS - MASTERPLAN - and it stopped and the display said "VOLUME 00".

Its almost like poltergeist activity!

If a reset doesnt reset it, what will. Maybe i have not reset it properly.....

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Sticky button? There was a pioneer USB head unit on offer at halfords recently for around £30. Much better than these cheap head units IMO.

Sticky button? There was a pioneer USB head unit on offer at halfords recently for around £30. Much better than these cheap head units IMO.

Maybe yes.

all the button sort of spring/click in, but two dont, it seems the spring/click no longer works on them two buttons. These are the furthest right bottom button (forward) and the one above it.

Last edited:
Yes, its had it, time for the scrap metal pile!

thanks for the offer eklipze :)

I have two others to try in it, one an old untried CD player, the other an old and tested cassette player.

Back