Tuning All fixed... Now, should I get a DTR exhaust.....?

Currently reading:
Tuning All fixed... Now, should I get a DTR exhaust.....?

I have just had one put on by longlife bristol (actually in Berkeley which is easy to reach) today. The bloke who started the company has just sold it to an American, the same guys are working in the shop. He was v helpful and the thing sounds great*

Got the "mild sport" ie option 1 out of 3 cos this doesn't increase m'way noise. £329 total :). Same kind of deal on warranty i.e. lifetime as long as don't allow rubber to wear out and 2ary exhaust damage from that (no mandatory yearly check).

* I think. Due belt change in 2/52 so minimal use at min revs until .

Yeah I liked the American guy he was alright and will negotiate. Nice to have a walk around Berkley as well. I got option 2 - mid sport which isn't too noisy. Sounds so nice when the hood is down that I sometimes have the stereo off just to listen.

That picture I posted earlier on with the old pumps is at a motor museum by the side of the road in Colyford, Devon. Haven't been past when its open yet but its on my to-do list.

Link below:
http://www.motorsnippets.com/motormuseums/museums_latestnews.asp?News=Motoring%20Memories%20Revived

Back