Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
To make everyone have a nice, calm and relaxing day could all stand attendees try and meet at the local Tesco 7,45am ready to set off at 8am:
RUGBY,
1 LEICESTER ROAD,
RUGBY,
WARWICKSHIRE,
CV21 1RG
When you see ben arrive in ff bus about 7.45 its time to get in cars and be ready to watch the ff BUS and follow it out at 8pm prompt. try and organise your selves in advance of this time into models of fiats, and leave in model groups

autoitalia.gif

CNV00014.jpg

Address

STANFORD HALL
Lutterworth
Leicestershire
LE17 6DH​

100_3458.JPG

Whats is this event?
Great cars in a great location. The UK’s finest Italian cars will once again be gathering at this stately home venue. Centrally located and with easy motorway access, Stanford Hall provides a lovely backdrop flanked by acres of well trimmed grass. As usual the special lawned area in front of the Hall has been set aside for the concours display that will once again feature the National Fiat and Abarth Concours, Lancias and other selected special cars. A substantial area has also been set aside to celebrate Alfa Romeo’s 100th anniversary. Visitors can expect see a strong turnout of Maseratis supported by Ferrari and Lamborghini supercars.​

2547245147_b3935560c2.jpg

Price - tba
2009 - Adults £10, Children £1​

Fiat forum Stand
As usual we will be having our forum stand to display our forum members cars.Stand plan below:

aiplan.gif

Time

Please be ready to place your car on the stand by 8:30am, if you get there a little early then thats ok :) If you get there after 9.00am, we cant guarantee there will be space.

Interested in helping out - then please see this

If you are free at about 4:15pm on Saturday and could help put up the gazeebo (it will take too long to do it on Sunday morning) please let it be known (y)

CONFIRMED HELPERS SO FAR:

• Ben
  • Dave
  • muppet42
  • Martyn
  • Steve

What are you bringing thread

[eventinfo]GPS Address: STANFORD HALL, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DH
Meeting Point: TBA[/eventinfo]

45 mins drive, myself and one other shall be there for that

and trying to drag a couple other fiat owners along with me, shall have them add there names to the attendees if they come along.

Last edited:
Oh, they moved it! Due to St Andrews the week before, car tax due the week before, holidays later in the month, the only way I'll be going is if someone local-ish or passing is willing to give me a lift/ share driving/ give/ accept petrol money etc. So probably not then. Any volunteers please let me know :)

Oh, they moved it! Due to St Andrews the week before, car tax due the week before, holidays later in the month, the only way I'll be going is if someone local-ish or passing is willing to give me a lift/ share driving/ give/ accept petrol money etc. So probably not then. Any volunteers please let me know :)
ill come get ya

Back