Styling Aftermarket windows tinting...

Currently reading:
Styling Aftermarket windows tinting...

Hi, I have tried to tint the rear window of my Wifes' 500 yesterday. O picked up a couple of rolls of limo black tint from the car boot for 50p each. 2 hours and four attempts later I managed to fit some looking ok. It is her car so if she doesn't like I will pull it off but if she is ok will get a pr job done. I didn't do the side windows at the back as I thought it might make the kids feel claustrophobic. I like the look of it as the car is black anyway but hey it's not my decision....

What did you go for in the end.... did you get it done?

RaR

Any pics of 500's in real life with tinted back windows?
Searching online just seems to bring up stock images so can't gauge how it would look.

Saw a price online for MINI's at £90 done and guaranteed surely 500's would be about the same?

Really would like to do something to my Pop to make it a little different without resorting to viper stripes or alloy wheels!:eek:

I'm thinking about getting a new 500 with tinted back windows but I haven't found any decent pictures either.

How dark are the tints on the windows Fiat do? I don't really want them to be really dark, like almost black, might look a bit odd.

I'm thinking about getting a new 500 with tinted back windows but I haven't found any decent pictures either.

How dark are the tints on the windows Fiat do? I don't really want them to be really dark, like almost black, might look a bit odd.

Have a look at the bottom of this thread on my old 1.2 these were done by sa local tinting place in Mansfield, £70 all in superb job and a lot cheaper than the factory prices, looked as good when I sold it as it did when done 3 years earlier.

Made the back of the car a lot cooler inside on hot days.

https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/194490-vickys-1-2-lounge-500-a.html

Back