General ACE Cafe Thursday June 12th....you going?

Currently reading:
General ACE Cafe Thursday June 12th....you going?

Sorry mate :eek:

Job forced me to do a 100 mile return journey on Fri to see the force examiner after many requests not to go as it would cause me to be in agony :mad:

I'm knackerd as a result and after taking the grand daughter for a walk yesterday now struggling to walk at all :mad::mad:

So F**k knows when this will end :cry:

:p....soon to be black:cool:

Attachments

• 01062008350.jpg
    01062008350.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 18
It only went on the car when i picked it up........ only stayed on for a few hours:D

Last edited:
Looks a bit surreal! Maybe you could pain the spoilers and wing mirrors blue to match!! :idea: :) :eek: :yuck:

I was asked if it came on the car in that colour and if it was one of those Benetton models by one of those BMW 320ci convertible drivers:yuck:

Last edited:
Hey Doc - another good night at the ACE! The weather was kind in the end and not a drop of rain fell, a little chilly though I must say!!

Kiry's turbo b is a monster! He took me for a spin to terrorise the motorists of North London and WOW - what a car!!! More torque than you could wave a stick at!!

Also hope that I have recruited another b owner to the forum! A RHD turned up in silver, obviously had a chat with the owner and gave him a handful of flyers and he has promised to look us up, was quite keen to come along to any meets/get togethers we are planning! (y)

Lima managed to get his hard top off so for the first time all of the b's that turned up were hoodless! ROGUE has made a slight mod to his by darkening the front indicator lenses, sounds :yuck: but works really well and a lot less effort than moving them to the headlight cluster.

Also managed to get talking to a load of people off the forum for a change - what a thoroughly decent crowd! Happy Birthday Jai who supplied us all with huge amounts of cake and to the young lady (whos name I did not get!! :eek:) for the fudge brownies for the trip home (y)

DSC_0547.JPG

Back