Technical How to tell if your car has ABS or not?

Currently reading:
Technical How to tell if your car has ABS or not?

Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering how can I check if my car has ABS or not I am looking at change all my discs and pads but according to something I've read depending on whether your car has ABS or not will depend on the pads I need. Can anyone advise?

These were the pads I was thinking of buying:

Along with discs:

Please I welcome any words of wisdom!

I'm pretty sure that there is no difference in the discs for ABS and non-ABS and ePer doesn't show any differences. I don't know if the pads are any different between the various calipers that were fitted to the Barchetta. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along to confirm.
You should be able to tell by looking in the engine bay if there is an ABS control unit (back right of the engine bay as you look from the front of the car, sorry I don't have a picture to hand.
Also there willl be ABS sensors on the suspension arms, In the photo below you can see one on the back of the rear suspension arm. It's in the middle of the photo with a cable heading away to the right

Attachments

• PXL_20211010_152217772.jpg
    PXL_20211010_152217772.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Red B, back left with ABS piping coming out
Silver B, with out. brake flued container directly above/in front of master cylinder.

Attachments

• barchetta engine bay 3.jpg
    barchetta engine bay 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 53
  • barchetta engine bay 2.jpg
    barchetta engine bay 2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 46
Back