General Ace Cafe next Thursday (10th Jan).....?

Currently reading:
General Ace Cafe next Thursday (10th Jan).....?

First pic hot off the press :) Well mobile phone picture sent from LRB.

Attachments

• Ace cafe.jpg
    Ace cafe.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
:D

Chilly evening again, can't wait for the better weather!! Rosso Racer and I drove home with the hoods down - quite funny driving through Windsor at midnight with no top on!! :eek:

For your viewing pleasure here are a few snap's taken this evening (not much better than the ones taken on the phone!!)...........

I am probably not going to make the Feb meet as it falls on the 14th and I think that may be a step too far with the missus!!! Let's see if we can get 10+ b's at the March event.... (y)

Ace101.jpg

Ace91.jpg

Spot the HID conversions.......

Ace81.jpg

Ace71.jpg

Ace111.jpg

Ace61.jpg

Fellow FF members.......

Ace51.jpg

Where do you think?? It's obviously in the centre of the universe, that's what all the southern softies think anyway...............London:(

It's about 20 mins from the M25/M40 junction near Wembley just off the North Circular Road..........long drive from Welshland!!

Once the weather cheers up I will organise another informal get-together on a Sunday - no point in doing it until the weather is a bit better.........

I called the chap who is organising the Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival today, he is going to mail me with details and invitations in the next day - once I have the details I will post them up and we could arrange to get together there?? (y)

I might be up for that Bristol festival. My brother lives there and I've just checked, I'm off work.

LRB, was that the event where you were arranging to have a stand for Barchettas or something? I'd love to meet up with everyone but not sure I'd be up for having my scruffy old B on display :eek:

Back