General ACE Cafe next Thurs 10th April

Currently reading:
General ACE Cafe next Thurs 10th April

Yup, a good (and very busy) night at the ACE. I am afraid due to the sheet volume of cars we could not get the b's lined up but we have recruited another 2 new members (girlies), who assured us they would sign up this week...........

7 b's made it to the ACE (and sorry for not turning up until later, I am usually there by 6 to 6 thirty but had a busy day today).

Straris, where were you? We could have made it 8!

I am afraid I did not take as many photo's as usual but here are a few for your viewing pleasure;

Attachments

• DSC_0515.JPG
    DSC_0515.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0519.JPG
    DSC_0519.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0520.JPG
    DSC_0520.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0523.JPG
    DSC_0523.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0518.JPG
    DSC_0518.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Yes it was a good turn out :)
Nice shots LRB... hopefully next month my B will be sporting a new front badge. Limited edition 1 of 1

Why Thank You docorangepeel... that's a compliment and a half coming from someone with such a special B himself (y)

Last edited:
Looks like another good night, hope everyone had fun.
Good pics LRB(y)
Doc, if id been on more and remembered you were over id ive met up with you, but my week wasnt great with my house being targeted by the local 'boys' and 3 of my cars vandalized, thankfully the b was in the garage, at the start of the week

Mark

Sorry to hear you had problems with little s**ts but I bet you are chuffed the B was out of sight that night.

I am sure I will be going back to Belfast in the next few months for system updates and things like that so happy to meet up if you are free.

Hi Doc, yea thankfully the B was in the garage but 1 of the other cars was mine also and another one had i had put a lot of time and effort into for my brother.
Yea keep me posted as to when you are over and Ill definitely come and find you.
Cheers

Mark

sort_out_yobs_without_involving_do_gooders_device:

Attachments

• BatwithNails.jpg
    BatwithNails.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
Back