General Anyone going to Ace cafe next thursday?

Currently reading:
General Anyone going to Ace cafe next thursday?

I know it's the 13th and after the year I have had maybe tempting fate. BUT I'll be popping down in the MJ as the back seems to be really good and healing well. And now I'm not taking those tablets I no longer try to sleep in the cupboards at night :eek: so should be OK :)

I was tempting fate :cry: and this years crap continues as I've just been informed that my god father has died. The funeral is on Wed north of Aberdeen and wouldn't be able to make two journies of such length in such a short space of time as I think my back would suffer so I will have to decline this meet after all....

Humble apologies Lee I will send you that item I mentioned.........

Hey Al, I am sorry for your loss - 2009 should be an excellent year for you 'cos 2008 has been a shocker!

If you can't make this month I will probably skip it as well - I had arranged for someone to take my son to his footy practice but will probably do it myself - it would have been good to catch up face to face but maybe the next meet?

If I arrange a pre-Christmas get together somewhere would you be interested?

Anyone turning up at the Ace this month, i may pop down but not in the B as i will have a Lancia Delta HF integrale Evo:D. I'm picking it up from Preston and may pop in on the way back if any familiar faces turn up..

Anyone turning up at the Ace this month, i may pop down but not in the B as i will have a Lancia Delta HF integrale Evo:D. I'm picking it up from Preston and may pop in on the way back if any familiar faces turn up..

Hey Kiry! I cannot make it as I have to take my son to footy but knowing that you have one of my all time fave cars I might cancel his footy and turn up anyway!!

Take some piccies and post them up, the Intergrale is a car listed in my fantasy car garage - in RED of course!! :D

I'm only gonna have it for the day as I'm shipping it to cyrprus tomorrow and yes it is red Lee!! I'll take some photos and post them on here

Let me know if you will make it Lrb and I'll pop down

Back