Aaargh I broke it again..

Currently reading:
Aaargh I broke it again..

why is it that when you hurt or break something everyone seems to know? and have a homing beacon on it! since friday five/six people have stood on my toe! :mad: and ive caught it again on a door! :cry: never did get to play footie on my b.day, hurt too much when kicking the ball! :(

Mien got you lot are a touch accident prone sorry to hear about your toe my wife said to tell you to try HRT its good for brittle bones I personaly wouldnt advise it you might grow a nice et of boobs:eek:

I broke both the bones in my wrist and moved thm outta place.. i had to go into hospital and have an operation to move thm back into place n pin them!! i have scars where the hooks were hanging out :yuck: it frigging hurt.. all from frantically dancing on the sofa :eek: lmao!! trust me to do tht!!

lauren xoxox

PNL said:
Mien got you lot are a touch accident prone sorry to hear about your toe my wife said to tell you to try HRT its good for brittle bones I personaly wouldnt advise it you might grow a nice et of boobs:eek:
:chin: Hmmm a free feel any time I like then if i grow my own :devil:
Actually take that back, I'm not exactly pushed away by the mrs :)

Hey Lauren at least you were having fun when you broke it :)

stilosporting I know exactly what you mean, chrissy sat on my foot today :eek:

Hmmm... I thought I sprained my wrist about a month ago (pissed up + wet dancefloor + trying to escape the attentions of a ginger minger!), now this thread has got me worried that I might have broken it as it still sometimes hurts! :eek:

I didn't bother going to hospital as (a) I don't like the places, and (b) I had go karting to go to the next day! Oh well, too late to do anything about it now :eek:

Yeah I broke my leg 25 years ago ( :eek: omg I'm old) and it still hurts to touch the area where the bone was sticking out, I have a big scar on my shin and it's really sensitive too.

JonnyBoy said:
Hmmm... I thought I sprained my wrist about a month ago (pissed up + wet dancefloor + trying to escape the attentions of a ginger minger!), now this thread has got me worried that I might have broken it as it still sometimes hurts! :eek:

I didn't bother going to hospital as (a) I don't like the places, and (b) I had go karting to go to the next day! Oh well, too late to do anything about it now :eek:

JB... question time, did it swell up straight away? try tapping the ends of your fingers, and the sides of your wrist.

if it took a while to swell up it could be broken, as a sprain / twist injuries usually swell up very quickly, and as for the tapping thing, generally if it hurts when u hit the end of the limb then again it points to it bein broken as when u tap it the broken bits move / hit other bits and hurt.

however, cause it was ages ago these might not work anymore.... but no matter wat u did, either sprain or break, it will take weeks and weeks to heal, and goin karting wouldnt of helped either.

re Mark: your toe mate will be breakin easier cause there will be a huge weakness where u broke it, toes are nasty when they break cause u cant really put it in a cast and not move it for weeks, calicum and iron will increase bone strength, but prob wont make a huge difference, tape it to the toes either side of it for a couple of months to stop it moving and hope that u dont break it again lol.

its the same with any injury like that, the damaged area will be weaker and injured easier in the future.

im no doctor by the way.. but a "sports injury" module on my diploma does help ;)

Ouch, just wear stee toe capped shoes all the time then you won't be able to break it again surely? I've never broken any bones but just stubbing my toes hurts enough... hope it heals up soon.

Thanks Kirsty :)

Maybe I should get some of those clown shoes, the really long ones and then I'll know there's something in front of me before my toes get there :D

And harlequin trousers too so that you're super visible (and slightly scary) so people don't accidently stand on your toes.

lol :)

Talking of people getting too close :( I had a bit of an incident this afternoon, don't think I should say too much on here because I don't wanna get slated for it.
I will say it was a Merc driver who thought he could do and say anything he wanted to anyone because he thought he was too hard to get a slap.

I think I may have wiplash (n)

Back