A little info needed!

Currently reading:
A little info needed!

rodduz

Hi,

Just wondering. The Blue & me. IT's confusing me! I understand it connects via bluetooth to take calls and possibly read out texts to you. What about the USB bit? Is that where you plug it in to play the music straight from the phone?

Also where do you find the USB socket?

Thanks

So if you havent already found out, here you are....the usb slot is under a flap next to the cigarette lighter socket below where the gear lever is. There should a white blue and me sticker stuck on a bit of plastic that slides towards the drivers footwell. have a look at the sticky threads in the blue&me section for more info

Hi,

Just wondering. The Blue & me. IT's confusing me! I understand it connects via bluetooth to take calls and possibly read out texts to you. What about the USB bit? Is that where you plug it in to play the music straight from the phone?

Also where do you find the USB socket?

Thanks

On the iphone you can play music directly through the USB slot with an Blue & Me iphone adapter. On late build 500s this adapter is not needed. Most people tend to use a USB key.

I've not looked yet as I've not picked the car up. I have a HTC. I assumed you had to connect all phones VIA the USB to play music?

Back