Tomtom 2 Blue and Me Sat Navs and Cradles

Currently reading:
Tomtom 2 Blue and Me Sat Navs and Cradles

Picked up some ex dealer Tomtom2 units that were supplied in 2017 and very rare supplied with 10 years LIVE services so valid until end of 2027…usual annual renewal fee is £36 so if you use the road closed and traffic u.pdate services these are very useful….first come first serve depending on needs either exchange old unit, or complete systems with the dash cradle or windscreen mount….look in the for sale and wanted section….if no interest will put on eBay

Picked up some ex dealer Tomtom2 units that were supplied in 2017 and very rare supplied with 10 years LIVE services so valid until end of 2027…usual annual renewal fee is £36 so if you use the road closed and traffic u.pdate services these are very useful….first come first serve depending on needs either exchange old unit, or complete systems with the dash cradle or windscreen mount….look in the for sale and wanted section….if no interest will put on eBay
Picked up another two of these sat navs TOMTOM2 with full LIVE services until 2027….Europe maps…the LIVE services gives information on road blocks and will offer a reroute at anytime on your journey, also monitors weather, safety reminders (speed cameras) but not allowed to call them this in parts of Europe…these are the original Fiat accessories blue and me models…..can do a low cost exchange if someone uses the LIVE services as the contract usually costs £35 a years o over £100 worth of LIVE service contract…..just like to see them getting used….they were a promotion back in 2017 when Fiat changed to UConnect on the cars so 10 years LIVE contracts were added as a runout promotion…..all are nice condition no scratches or damage to screens….new batteries have been fitted where required

Farrah

Back