Styling 3d cinq update

Currently reading:
Styling 3d cinq update

ive got more done but that is it for this evening,well today since its passed 12,

more to come soon il keep yer posted

si

Attachments

• better one.JPG
    better one.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 58
made some progress with the rear suspension and haven't been under my own car for a while so il be working on that next,

sorry i missed a day,well nearly 2 had work lol,
heres a pic of what ive got,and an older version i made is also available in the google sketchuip warehouse,search for your fiat cinquecento and look for the yellow one (y)

Attachments

• cinq rear better.JPG
    cinq rear better.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 56
cinq_clear_best.JPG

got more done and meshed standard front bumper,its a dream project at the mo,i want to do it but not yet,

cinq_see_through.JPG

thats what ive managed so far,more detail to go in soon :)

at the moment im using google sketchup 7 pro since ive learnt my way around it,any other formats just ask and il get it into that (y)

used sketchup a number of times, heck of a program!

Perhaps you could consider Autodesk Inventor for some serious design while remaining relatively easy to grasp. Used this extensively.

Really like what you're doing here, keep it up dude :D :slayer:

used sketchup a number of times, heck of a program!

Perhaps you could consider Autodesk Inventor for some serious design while remaining relatively easy to grasp. Used this extensively.

Really like what you're doing here, keep it up dude :D :slayer:

i would use them but unfortunately my pc isn't the best,it is rather low spec,it only just keeps up with itself :)

wow love this i would so love to get a copy of the finished copy so i could mod it and design what my car is going to look like it 2 years time (got it in my head but would love to see it lol)

i made a lotus carlton using the free version a while ago and was finished the body and wheels, i then stuck it on hold and made a modified pick-up based on it but as i got to the engine my lappy crashed and i lost everything

best peace of advise is to back up as much as you possibly can, i lost 2 months of playing around and gave up on it lol

wow love this i would so love to get a copy of the finished copy so i could mod it and design what my car is going to look like it 2 years time (got it in my head but would love to see it lol)

i made a lotus carlton using the free version a while ago and was finished the body and wheels, i then stuck it on hold and made a modified pick-up based on it but as i got to the engine my lappy crashed and i lost everything

best peace of advise is to back up as much as you possibly can, i lost 2 months of playing around and gave up on it lol

its backed up big time lol,i always back up once month in case of mishaps,i would be doing more of the model today but im working on fixing my lovely fuel gauge since it is stuck,got a basic copy with interior but no engine in the sketchup warehouse,just pm me with email and il send a copy to you (y)

thanks for the interest,be back on this tomorrow :)

got more done today,well by more some rather accurate back seats,better than the last lot i had made,let me know what yer think,are they close enough tot he real ones?

currently working on the bottom half of the whole shell,trying to be more accurate with everything,next to go in place is the fuel tank (y)

Attachments

• quento with seats.JPG
    quento with seats.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 61
got the sporting wheels to the measurement (well to scale with my model for the finished version (y)

Attachments

• sporting wheel.JPG
    sporting wheel.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 14
got a single piece body to make rendering on my crap pc better so i can get more done,will split the parts toward the end of the model so panels can be removed,painted e.t.c,

be adding interior and and engine with suspension tomorrow and then i should be nearing a finish of this cinquecento,next plan is a seicento sporting (y)

curves will be harder but worth the challenge :)

Attachments

• quento solid body.JPG
    quento solid body.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 43
cheers for the model mate

i set about playing with it last night and have managed to get 1 side done to roughly how i am planning in my head and wow it looks better than i thought lol

cheers for the model mate

i set about playing with it last night and have managed to get 1 side done to roughly how i am planning in my head and wow it looks better than i thought lol

as your making progress drop in a few pics on this thread,be nice to see what ideas youve got on the go (y)

been using the yellow cinq body shell i made and sporting wheels,put them together with the engine which is based on the 1242 from the punto of which i modeled it from.

Attachments

• yellow cinq wid more.JPG
    yellow cinq wid more.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 49
ok thought i would drop in with a little pic of where i'm at lol

its not to your high standard but i only played about for about an hour lol

Attachments

• P030910_22.17.jpg
    P030910_22.17.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 42
standards dont matter,only using high detail to use the model for guides and that so they can have a better understanding,

btw looking nice,the otherside will be easy to match,as long as that is one piece,copy and paste and flip along red axis to mirror it,and there you go only half the work needed (y)

spoton mate was actually going to ask if there was a way to mirror it lol

there is alot to do yet but its getting there lol next update should be finished product lol

spoton mate was actually going to ask if there was a way to mirror it lol

there is alot to do yet but its getting there lol next update should be finished product lol

awsomes,look forward to it :)

im curently working on making the abarth front bumper as we speak,so much but so little to do on it,

to copy and paste,sketchup doesn't give you the option but if you use the shortcuts (ctrl+c to copy ctrl+v to paste) and should work perfectly :)

Back