Styling 3d cinq update

Currently reading:
Styling 3d cinq update

Sir16v

Panda 2012+ mod
Staff member
hey there,as you've seen before i made a 3d model of the lovely cinquecento,

ive made some advances,got an engine,brakes(no discs on them yet)
and it all fits into the body,

yet to make a radiator and fan , let me know what yer think and what i could improve if there is anything

when i reach a stage i wuold say complete,i will make this file public for everyone else to make use of :)

si

Attachments

• quento with engine and suspension.JPG
    quento with engine and suspension.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 156
would be good if this was interactive in the end with opening doors working lights e.t.c but yeah looks good i think you could imrove by giving it doors :p

would be good if this was interactive in the end with opening doors working lights e.t.c but yeah looks good i think you could imrove by giving it doors :p

ive got one with doors and an interior,i remeber back to a previous post about doing all the insides to spec,its close enough but not to exact detail,can make it interactive too im gonna use sandbox and ruby scripts in sketchup :)

Forget the doors, opening or not. What would be really useful is to have a detailed engine bay and car bottom. So that you can use it to see and design how to fit your engine modifications, custom exhaust etc. etc. Yes, I know it is easier said than done, just teasing you ;) Great stuff (y)

yup installing as we speak ill deffo have a copy of the finished version. maybe you should do a seicento as well

i got plans for a seicento,cant have one without the other,i have a previous version i have avalible,just drop me a pm with you email and il send a copy for yer

Back