Styling 3d cinq update

Currently reading:
Styling 3d cinq update

ok had another little play tonight what ya think thus far

Attachments

• P040910_20.40.jpg
    P040910_20.40.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 35
to be honest i have no idea how to do a print screen lol, my laptop dont seem to have an easy way of doing it lol, or am i just being very very thick lol

it should have one, it may be written in a different colour to the normal keys andmite require you to hold a button like "fn" or similar,after that just paste into paint and save as a jpeg (y)

sorry its been quite a while,i got one of these part time jobs people say they have lol,which means il be on the road soon,not looking forward to insurance though,and also college is creeping up on me,well tomorrow really)il get more done tomoz since i have the afternoon free and they have some better computers i can use so more 3d model to be made

this thread hasn't died yet,just sat at the back of the room (y)

si

there has been progress,put a cheeky little spoiler on there,and a radiator lol,made the bumper mesh larger so when it is rendered you can see it,

should be a little while before i get any more done college again tomoz, enjoy
(y)

Attachments

• cinq bottom.JPG
    cinq bottom.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 46
  • cinq with radiator.JPG
    cinq with radiator.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 46
its been a while again,dam college and work, ah well, aside form that ive been working on the interior for my latest idea currently named as "R",

its "R" because its red,

letme know what yer think (y)

Attachments

• interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 39
i still think this is brilliant work :) (still) i dont mind waiting for summut good

be a little while for anything good because of college,thankfully college isn't open tomorrow, that's when i shall start making a mock up of the lovely 1108 spi engine and measuring more parts to get the model closer to scale,

slowly but surely there will be a good model in the end,no idea when yet.
:)

in the next two or so weeks il be upgrading my pc so il have more 3d power to work with,cus what i have now doesn't want to cope at all,hence slow production,

will be updating this sunday! :)

sorry tis been a while,new update,cinquecento is now in final realease!

so now i can get on with making the seicento 3d model,

just message me if yer want a copy of the cinq,not gonna host it anywhere cus of waiting times and all that crap.

hope youlike and enjoy (y)

Attachments

• cinqy cinq.JPG
    cinqy cinq.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 34
  • cinquecento final.JPG
    cinquecento final.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 31
Back