24 or 14, what do you think?

Currently reading:
24 or 14, what do you think?

A headteacher who suspended a 14-year-old boy because he thought he was 24 has apologised and admitted he made a mistake.
Prince Summerfield, whose family moved to Britain from Malawi, was sent home by head Nigel Poole.
When the 5ft 8in, ten-stone boy was challenged over his age he had said he was 'born in 1986' - before correcting himself and saying 1996.
Prince was even labelled a 'child protection risk' because of his age.

But now Mr Poole, head of The Petersfield School, in Petersfield, Hampshire, has admitted they got it wrong and invited Prince back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-pupil-Prince-Summerfield.html#ixzz1C4ruK0tz

article-1350342-0CD45DEC000005DC-979_233x600_popup.jpg

There's no way he's 14?

He certainly looks a lot older than 14. Understandable mistake I suppose, but the head might've been better doing more research before suspending the kid.

I guess where child protection is concerned it's easy to make a poor judgement. Glad I wasn't the one making the call.

A lot of Black lads look much older than they actually are. Whenever i see American mug shots and they say the persons age i find it hard to believe.
Having said that being an immigrant with no proof of age i very much doubt he is the age they are saying. I had a Kosovan friend who "said" he was younger to get an education. Its a well known thing to do.

How do you stop it. No proof of age no education imo.

Bet he will be great at Sports Day :idea:

:ROFLMAO:

Edit
A lot of Black lads look much older than they actually are.

A friend of mine is Nigerian, he looks about 30 but he's 63. His son Dan is a year older than me and he looks like he's about 25. The whole family look a lot younger than what they realy are.

Last edited:
Back