Technical 2010 Doblo Maxi 1.6 multijet P010F + U0001 Codes Some Black smoke Then limp mode

Currently reading:
Technical 2010 Doblo Maxi 1.6 multijet P010F + U0001 Codes Some Black smoke Then limp mode

Codes showing on Snap On Zeus P010F MAF Sensor A/B correlation. (non Bosch sensor fitted no change)
U0001 Can line High error.
History, bought vehicle with many faults included oil in coolant due to oil cooler, turbo seals/bearings shot, top strut mounts, first gear selection cable? etc. etc.
You can see behind you now and coolant clean and static level.
However noticable black smoke on acceleration followed shortly after with "limp Mode" approx.3000rpm and no black smoke until codes deleted then same again.
Only come back to issues when enough enthusiasm as other vehicles to drive :).
Suggestions welcome + pin out readings for MAF sensor to compare with good. Thanks.

Further to my Doblo issue error codes P010F MAF (A/B Correlation?) and code U0001 Can Line High.
on the four pin MAF sensor with ignition on but not running, I get:- Pin 1 green and black wire 12 volts.
Pin 2 yellow and grey a low millivolt reading.
Pin 3 blue and white approx. 5 volts.
Pin 4 blue and green approx 5 volts.
My thoughts re the readings on Pins 3 and 4 is they are connected with the Can line error code U0001?
Does anyone have the correct readings? I assume Pin 1 is correct with battery voltage 12v.?
Pin 2 Ground/earth?
Between Pin 3 and 4 should be approx. 1.volt at idle raising with engine speed to around 2 volt?

Back