Technical 195/50/15 tyres........do they fit?

Currently reading:
Technical 195/50/15 tyres........do they fit?

they don't fit properly on my uno i would hav to mod the arch's with a 35mm drop

but the turbos r different iv heard

the 50 profiles will nock ur speedo out slightly cos the outer circumfrence of the wheel would b bigger

the wheels i've got are proper fiat uno offset and PCD as they were bought for an uno new.

the Yoko Paradas are very rounded on the edges too, unlike the Toyo T1-R's i have on my green UT, so i thought this might help.

i'm happy for them to catch a little on big bumps, but i don't wanna mod my arches really and i want ot be able to take a couple of people in the back!

Dunc

yes they fit, run closer to the arch, and they will rub earlier on the gearbox casing than 45s will.

problem i have though is the damper/spring on the nearside appeares to be shagged, and on right turns body is leaning down on to the shulder of the tyre.:(

ahh right, cheers jai

so do u run 195/50/15s? if so, which have you gone for?

and have u lower urs? does it run anywhere else? like rear arches etc? rear beam? rear inner arch? does it rub on day to day driving? with people in the back?

sorry for all the Q's lol

Dunc

ahh right, cheers jai

so do u run 195/50/15s? if so, which have you gone for?

and have u lower urs? does it run anywhere else? like rear arches etc? rear beam? rear inner arch? does it rub on day to day driving? with people in the back?

sorry for all the Q's lol

Dunc

Dunc, fit 185's and you won't have these issues. ;)

jai, what size are these tyres on ur alloys?

P1050247.JPG

Dunc

the tipo alloys have 195/50/15 on them, toyo t1r tyres

the red uno, has team dynamics vulcan, with 195/45/15...bfgoodrich profilers

both on 30mm drops

will be getting suspension sorted.....but:devil:

something is coming:slayer:

the tipo alloys have 195/50/15 on them, toyo t1r tyres

the red uno, has team dynamics vulcan, with 195/45/15...bfgoodrich profilers

both on 30mm drops

will be getting suspension sorted.....but:devil:

something is coming:slayer:

cheers jai!

have u modded ur arches at all? much catching on day to day driving? with peiople in it?

Dunc

cheers jai!

have u modded ur arches at all? much catching on day to day driving? with peiople in it?

Dunc

arches as standard, usually only me in car, occasionally the mrs, for shows has been loaded up a bit, but rears didnt catch with the tipo alloys

Jai, your bonnet is open.

:p

:bang: knew i forgot something!

arches as standard, usually only me in car, occasionally the mrs, for shows has been loaded up a bit, but rears didnt catch with the tipo alloys

QUOTE]

thanks mate (y)

keep getting different views. some people telling me they'll catch like a mofo! but uve re assured me! and if uve done a trackday on the 195/50/15s then thats pushing them to their limmits so daily driving and a bit of enthusiastic driving should be ok yeah?

Dunc

QUOTE]

thanks mate (y)

keep getting different views. some people telling me they'll catch like a mofo! but uve re assured me! and if uve done a trackday on the 195/50/15s then thats pushing them to their limmits so daily driving and a bit of enthusiastic driving should be ok yeah?

Dunc

my UT was dropped 40 and had 195/50/15s
rubbed a little bit on full lock, i think it was on the gearbox, and because the wheels have the wrong spacing. so i think you should be ok (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back