17 year old male insurance

Currently reading:
17 year old male insurance

Please tell us the issues you have with I-Kube. They are phoning me back tomorrow and I am due to take the insurance out with them then.

Don't you have a brain of your own? That said, I've just seen that your dad got done for drink driving...sounds like a great family of law abiding people :LOL:.

Hopefully it will catch up with you one day ;).

I don't think that has to come into question, like I said I was all for buying and insuring the bravo that day but being 17 and just wanting to get on the road went along with my brother

I don't think that has to come into question, like I said I was all for buying and insuring the bravo that day but being 17 and just wanting to get on the road went along with my brother

Why didn't you then? If I can't afford something, I go without. No matter how much I want it. I don't commit fraud to get things. Just like 99.9% of other people!

The problems I have had with Ikube:

1. Very poor fitting of the tracker, the guy had to come back 3 times to fix it. and he left my car full of rubbish

2. hours, literally hours spent on hold to them on the phone

3. Final demand letters for paperwork I had already sent to them, which they then lost and I had to send it again

4. all round poor customer service

5. I passed my test a month ago, and still havent recieved updated paperwork. Rung them 6 times, and every time they say they have sent it, still not seen it

6. Them trying to fine me for driving during the "red hours" when in fact my car was on the drive at a mates house, had to get him to write and confirm it

So there we go, thats why I dont recommend I Kube

Why didn't you then? If I can't afford something, I go without. No matter how much I want it. I don't commit fraud to get things. Just like 99.9% of other people!

Good for you, I could afford it, just that I could afford the astra more :p It's not quite 99.9% or people, it's something like 61% of parents who front their insurance for their kids.
But anyways the thread seems to be moving in a more interesting direction so I'll just remind you again that I'm on my own insurance and have been for nearly a year now.

Now about those ducatos.....:D :D :D

Mine was falling out from under the trim it was under, then it set off a load of warning lights, and the bloke left my car full of cut off zip ties, paper, a crisp packet and crumbs. was not amused :bang:

I would've phoned them and complained about him! That's just not on.

Don't like the sound of this, -.-

I don't either tbh.

The guy screwed mine into the bottom of my air vent!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Dom

Back