Technical 1242 bottom ends

Currently reading:
Technical 1242 bottom ends

ok that makes it all a little easier then and the mpi ecu just plugs into the same plug, but, ask a stupid question get a stupid awnser, but if i wire all 4 injectors into the same wiring wont they all open at the same time or do they open at the same time anyway on the mpi loom?

take the air temp sensor from the spi throttle body and put it into the air flow near the p75 throttle body in an air pipe or what ever intake you fit

the 75 throttle body has a air temp sensor in the top. just like the spi unit so i dont see the point in that.

Id love to see how the ecu works on the 75 as its batch injected and also has no cam sensor.
the injectors need to inject on a closed valve. which is hard to do on batch injection.

it would also be intresting to see if connecting mpi to spi ecu would make a car that would pass emissions. personally i cant see it

hi well the plan is not to use the spi ecu on a mpi engine, i have got the mpi 1242 engine loom and ecu so i was going to swap the lot but some one said that i dont need to change the loom but to be honest i think i am just going to swap everything over as i have it all in my shed

hi, i fitted the MPI ECU it plugged straight in and has been running ok for 5 years (50'000 miles) and has passed all its MOT's it runs great pulls well, its what fiat should have done when they put an abarth badge on it, i love it

hi, i fitted the MPI ECU it plugged straight in and has been running ok for 5 years (50'000 miles) and has passed all its MOT's it runs great pulls well, its what fiat should have done when they put an abarth badge on it, i love it

Ermm you plugged an MPI ECU to a SPI sei/cinq?????

Doesn't the MPI sei has a cam phrease sensor?

Ming

punto 75 MPI ECU pre 2000 doesn't have cam sensor, it is almost identical to spi except for the manifold and injectors the wiring is the same but with 4 injectors spliced into the spi injector wire, the other changes are in the ECU

Back