Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Currently reading:
Technical '06 Panda crank sensor issue.....

Your problem is here

The blue and yellow
Purple and yellow

Match the diagram

Screenshot_20240329-093356~2 (1).png

There's no voltage going from the relay to where the arrow is

It's likely to be a break at one end or the other

I would be tempted to pierce the wire in the middle with a pin and measure the voltage, the small hole needs sealing with glue or tape to stop moisture getting in

Last edited:
Your problem is here

The blue and yellow
Purple and yellow

Match the diagram

View attachment 441195

There's no voltage going from the relay to where the arrow is

It's likely to be a break at one end or the other

I would be tempted to pierce the wire in the middle with a pin and measure the voltage, the small hole needs sealing with glue or tape to stop moisture getting in
So it means i need to check the outgoing voltage from t09?

Because here on the left you can't see a fuse clamp nor a wire from below so shouldn't there be a break inside the fuse box?

Attachments

• IMG_20240329_145024.jpg
    IMG_20240329_145024.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
These are the voltage values on the relay and the 2.5v seems off to me does that help?

Attachments

• IMG_20240329_150846.jpg
    IMG_20240329_150846.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
But my question now is should i track back the 2 wires to wherever they are going to? Because after pulling the fuse box and looking at the cables, i managed to see these 2 going upward behind the battery which probably means towards the ECU loom

I am guessing

All the power sides from the relay are just connected one after another

I have never been inside the fuse box, I would guess there is just a metal bar,

And that's got bent

I am struggling to find some pictures at the moment

Well what we need to know is which side is the feeding side on the fuses? Because as far as i know it should be left side and the right will take to the powered component now i can simply crack the fuse box open but i wanna be sure if the issue is within it because i don't wanna crack it open and have to rearrange all the relays and fuses in their respective order

Blue and yellow next to purple and yellow

Are the outputs

Pins 61 and 62

You can double check, pull the fuel pump fuse, the feed side is the side still with volts

I'd do something like this to see if we can get the car going first

Only need the feed (input) from the fuel pump fuse to the coils (input)

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah i know and i can even take the power directly from the battery this way i won't overload a fuse or relay

Yeah i know and i can even take the power directly from the battery this way i won't overload a fuse or relay
Yes to test with, use a fuse though as the rest of the circuit is still unknown

Not the only way

But this would be safe

IMG_20240330_095138300_HDR~2.jpg

But It will not power off with the ignition so you would have to disconnect it

Hi there again sorry for being this late just checked right now i am getting battery voltage for 2 seconds after the ignition gets on then flattens out at complete 0v then when i crank i get battery voltage again

Fuse F17 and forgot to mention fuse plugged and unplugged which means voltage is being sent on ignition and crank

Back