Getting a picture on your signature??

Currently reading:
Getting a picture on your signature??

rongo

Forgive me if this post pops up all over the place, havin a few probs with the pc 2nite. Can anyone give me a step by step dummies guide to putting a picture on my signature. Cheers.

This thread for the leisure lounge really but never mind!... here's how I think it works.

Get your picture and have it hosted somewhere on the net...eg http://www.imageshack.us/

Go to profile, edit signature and click the "insert picture" icon. Then just paste in the link that you get from imageshack.

Hope that works.

Haha I'm supposedly on broadband and it took a while to download this page! What I do to resize is stick it in MS Paint and do image, stretch/skew. Although I think people use photoshop for the same thing it's probably easier but I don't have it!

Nice car by the way!

Yep, that sig is way tooooo large.

Another place to host pics is on here :) Upload the pic to Your Gallery, then just use the UBB code found at the bottom of the pic, and cut n paste the whole lot into your signature.

use www.photobucket.com and save the picture into your folder then press edit picture and it asks 25% 50% or 75% of original picture sizechoose one and then copy and paste the link :D hth

punto.jpg

thats 25% of original

Back