Register Login
Save up to 15% with Adrian Flux insurance!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2013   #31
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Thanks dude .
Yeah I take one tomz and uplaod it.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 14-04-2013   #32
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Out bmxing the other night
testin see if this work lmao gona be a flop

__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 14-04-2013   #33
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo







rate/sate/comment
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #34
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Do you live just down the road from Leasowes? I think pass it on the way home from college.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

AbyssmalShade is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #35
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by AbyssmalShade View Post
Do you live just down the road from Leasowes? I think pass it on the way home from college.
yeah dude
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #36
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 378
Thanks: 7
Trader Rating: 0
jameslfc5 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by puntoevodaza View Post
[
rate/sate/comment
Looking nice mate, I've just got my first car (Red GP), at first I didn't think I liked red but it's growing on me... Are you definitely sold on red?

Also I've been considering plastidipping my alloys to be white, so it's nice to see them on your car!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1366055264587.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	115631  
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

jameslfc5 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #37
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by jameslfc5 View Post
Looking nice mate, I've just got my first car (Red GP), at first I didn't think I liked red but it's growing on me... Are you definitely sold on red?

Also I've been considering plastidipping my alloys to be white, so it's nice to see them on your car!
alrite dude yeah white is nice, but they never stay clean for long , dam brake dust

the red pain took me a while for it to grow on me but when all cleaned and polish i love it .. i cleaned it today







__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #38
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 378
Thanks: 7
Trader Rating: 0
jameslfc5 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by puntoevodaza View Post
alrite dude yeah white is nice, but they never stay clean for long , dam brake dust

the red pain took me a while for it to grow on me but when all cleaned and polish i love it .. i cleaned it today
Looking nice mate, what do you use to clean it?
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

jameslfc5 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #39
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by jameslfc5 View Post
Looking nice mate, what do you use to clean it?
my unlce a valet person and i robbed a big bottle of wash & wax stuff off him it isnt label , but i dnt use that i use either auto gylm or turtle wash n wax. but i a sado i love a clean car so it washed more or less twice a week and wax every two weeks, but im findin that the paint thin in places, specially the bonnet, dam stone chips
Thanks jameslfc5 thanked for this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #40
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 378
Thanks: 7
Trader Rating: 0
jameslfc5 has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by puntoevodaza View Post
my unlce a valet person and i robbed a big bottle of wash & wax stuff off him it isnt label , but i dnt use that i use either auto gylm or turtle wash n wax. but i a sado i love a clean car so it washed more or less twice a week and wax every two weeks, but im findin that the paint thin in places, specially the bonnet, dam stone chips
I've only had mine 5 days so I'm yet to even wax it!

I'll be using simoniz since it is on offer at Tesco
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

jameslfc5 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #41
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

end of the day dude anything will do
it took me a while to build up a collection of stuff alot was from xmas present or ebay deals ftw
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 15-04-2013   #42
Moderator
 
Andy Monty's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Yorkshire
Posts: 13,913
Thanks: 1164
Trader Rating: 0
Andy Monty has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by puntoevodaza View Post
end of the day dude anything will do
it took me a while to build up a collection of stuff alot was from xmas present or ebay deals ftw



as it can soon become a very expensive obsession
__________________
What Goes Up Must Come Down.....

Quote Originally Posted by Most Easterly Pandas View Post
Massive gash
Quote Originally Posted by EmmaM88 View Post
Just a little touch up
Andy Monty is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 16-04-2013   #43
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kdy, Fife
Posts: 648
Thanks: 25
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by puntoevodaza View Post
What a huge gap between the bonnet and the bumper! You'll have to get that bonnet moved!

Tidy car otherwise Really love the exotica red
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides


Last edited by scoop987; 16-04-2013 at 21:02.
scoop987 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 16-04-2013   #44
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: halesowen
Posts: 58
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by scoop987 View Post
What a huge gap between the bonnet and the bumper! You'll have to get that bonnet moved!
yeah i moved them bolts and it did nothing to

any other ideas ?
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

puntoevodaza is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 16-04-2013   #45
Moderator
 
Andy Monty's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Yorkshire
Posts: 13,913
Thanks: 1164
Trader Rating: 0
Andy Monty has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: My Punto Evo

Quote Originally Posted by puntoevodaza View Post
yeah i moved them bolts and it did nothing to

any other ideas ?
Which bolts?
__________________
What Goes Up Must Come Down.....

Quote Originally Posted by Most Easterly Pandas View Post
Massive gash
Quote Originally Posted by EmmaM88 View Post
Just a little touch up
Andy Monty is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump