Currently reading:
General My Punto Evo

Re: Update

Isn't powerflow custom made though? Anyway, doesn't look right with that tip though, If it were mine, i'd have a 2x80mm on the back :D however its not and if your happy then thats all that matters.

anyway, hows the dealer getting on with it, with the bonnet gap? Or haven't they phoned?

they havent phone and so im going down in the week after work to have a moan

and yeah powerflow exhaust are custom to how you like them . i like the exhaust out of what they had in stock at the time but im bored of it now.

just ordered myself a new sub :) to hopefully do a bootbuild and it booked into a garage to have a nose n talk bout maybe buildin a skid plate as im fed up catching my underside of random stuff that i havnt managed to avoid :bang:

Day Trip

So been my week off this week,so went down to seaside and see an old friend of mine

car eat the miles and got my highest mpg of 44mpg :slayer:

all i took of the trip (y)

So I had a play around with my front end and got the bumper and bonnet looking better . Not sure if it perfect. But looks better

20130519_152145_zps3740af30.jpg

I also tried something new to my window deflector. Unsure about at first but I like .

20130517_160243_zps63596391.jpg

Not the best picture

And sunday going modified national .
Anyone else going ?

Rate/slate/comment :):thumbup:

They used to be tinited but I sprayed them just try something different some people like some dont but most seem to.like once had a more "ip close look"

My new sub come woop woop

That looks really good. I've been thinking about a black roof, not sure would look as good on mine though. ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1369073111.112218.jpg
What everyone think?
Nessa

beginning of boot build

So the subwoofer been getting dust in my room,while i been saving up for my amp to buy. nearly there :) anyways so i thought i wud mock it up out of cardboard so i can work how it fit and how to mount the amp.
here some pics

subbox

subbox n amp with stand

the old man helpin his style

option one - where the amp next to sub

option two - Amp on top of sub

i like option one but there no space but option two looks boring ...:bang:

rate / slate / comment help wud be awesome

hopefuly can sort the amp out in a week or two :) saving for car stuff and goin to america hard work (n)

Just some pictures...

So while im saving for the amp. i was out bmixn and stopped off at a mates house after to took some photos.

nothing specail but hey ho (y)

So bit of an update .
I brought my amp and wiring kit and the box is half built .
Just need to buy the sound proofing stuff and finish the build of .
I try upload some pictures later . :thumbup:

back..

So after been gone awhile due to be seriously ill in hospital and holiday in america. im back
The rear install is in but not in how i want it to be so that gotta be tided up.
also car developed a squeak at the rear :bang:
also deciding if i want some new wheels or not :/

Washed Clayed Waxed :)

follow me on instagram : http://instagram.com/littledaza think that shud work lol

what springs did u use do the grande ones fit mines a 61 plate have u got a link to the ones u have used and a link for the roof rack

what springs did u use do the grande ones fit mines a 61 plate have u got a link to the ones u have used and a link for the roof rack

I have look for the link on the rack
And I used punto evo coilovers but they can be used on a grande punto :)

Back