The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

Currently reading:
The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

"
Signals and position. When taking the first exit, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise

- signal left and approach in the left-hand lane
- keep to the left on the roundabout and continue signalling left to leave.
"

:rolleyes:

If there's no-one going to benefit from the signal, why bother?

Dom

You didn't even seem to brake. If there was enough room for two cars to pass why does that make the BMW driver an idiot? So you had to concentrate a bit more than usual to avoid scratching your car, it still doesn't make the other driver an idiot. Or have I missed something?

You've missed something :doh:

"163

give way to oncoming vehicles before passing parked vehicles or other obstructions on your side of the road"

That don't mean make oncoming vehicles swerve to miss you.

Last edited:
Because you're talking rubbish.

Turning left at a roundabout?

Indicate left.

End of.

Why am I? :confused:

Example: Late night no-one around to benefit from you indicating left. Would you still indicate?

From what you're saying you come across as a driver that is reactive instead of proactive and does things 'just because you should' instead of thinking and planning your drive consciously.

I liked this one so you don't fall out with me ;)

I was only joking haha. ;)

Dom

Last edited:
How do you know if it's to benefit someone or not? Only time you shouldn't signal is if no one is about. It's no different to lazy idiots not signalling lane changes on motorways :bang:

Untitled.png

No-one infront is going to benefit there, no-one waiting to join, no benefit to people behind, anyone to the right aren't going to see anything anyway. (EDIT: can't be anyone to the right, 500L has taken up that space too.)

Motorway: If there's only a few others that I'm overtaking I'd indicate to move out but not to move back to lane 1, why bother? Where else am I going to go?

Dom

Last edited:
You've missed something :doh:

"163

give way to oncoming vehicles before passing parked vehicles or other obstructions on your side of the road"

Ahhhh I understand now, you were hogging all the space because you don't know the width of your car and expect everyone else to give you all the space you think you need. Oh I do like education :thumbup:

Ahhhh I understand now, you were hogging all the space because you don't know the width of your car and expect everyone else to give you all the space you think you need. Oh I do like education :thumbup:

Wrong again, troll. Maybe some repetition will help you learn.

"163

Last edited:
View attachment 117411

No-one infront is going to benefit there, no-one waiting to join, no benefit to people behind, anyone to the right aren't going to see anything anyway. (EDIT: can't be anyone to the right, 500L has taken up that space too.)

Motorway: If there's only a few others that I'm overtaking I'd indicate to move out but not to move back to lane 1, why bother? Where else am I going to go?

Dom

It's just common courtesy (something a lot seem to lack on the road (n)) to confirm you intentions, regardless of if you think it's going to benefit someone. It'll benefit anyone wanting to go around the roundabout behind you as they can see you still intend to exit and it's safe to come up your offside, not wondering for your just in the wrong lane and going to cut them up.

It's just common courtesy (something a lot seem to lack on the road (n)) to confirm you intentions, regardless of if you think it's going to benefit someone. It'll benefit anyone wanting to go around the roundabout behind you as they can see you still intend to exit and it's safe to come up your offside, not wondering for your just in the wrong lane and going to cut them up.

Going by 500L's video there wasn't anyone to his offside (hopefully) because he trimmed the roundabout, (i.e. he didn't stay in the left lane)

Going round anyone's offside on a RAB is a very dangerous place to be as most people just trim it (as 500L did in that video). I never go round a RAB next to someone if I can avoid it.

Dom

Wrong again, troll. Maybe some repetition will help you learn.

"163

So you post a video showing that you like to hog the road and then call me a troll for questioning your claims that its always someone else's fault. All I did was state it how I saw it, if you don't like it tough. Judging by your reaction on other threads you won't take criticism so I'll leave you with this thought, if things are always happening to you maybe its due to the common denominator.

So you post a video showing that you like to hog the road and then call me a troll for questioning your claims that its always someone else's fault. All I did was state it how I saw it, if you don't like it tough. Judging by your reaction on other threads you won't take criticism so I'll leave you with this thought, if things are always happening to you maybe its due to the common denominator.

Trolling again, why not post your own videos and contribute to the thread instead of posting such rubbish?

Trolling again, why not post your own videos and contribute to the thread instead of posting such rubbish?

Because I drive properly and don't incite people to do stupid things around me. I'm also not infantile enough to think I'm perfect and everyone else don't make mistakes but are just stupid.

Back