The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

Currently reading:
The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

ok I've got more driving videos of me over here in the IoM!! i love it here....

this vid (still uploading) is a full HD video of me driving from Douglas to the Airport its live with me and my mate chatting about crap as well.

http://youtu.be/grPiiRyq9ec

this video is the journy in reverse and on a different day and is not in HD ;-)

its also a stop motion based flick unlike the one above

anyway enjoy and don't forget to hit the like and subscribe button guys :)

OMG! as promised a 22min drive from Douglas to the Airport

full HD! 1011 min to upload on the hotel wifi! crazy times

enjoy guys and gals and don't forget to drop me a like and subscribe if you enjoy my long dull driving vids :)

Not an accident or near miss
But shows when things are clearly laid out infront of you - that some people still are clueless!!

Mazda Mx-5

Ziggy

That is being very judgmental, yes the driver should have gone round the roundabout and exited the roundabout correctly, but I defy anyone to say they have not made silly mistakes on the road. It's easy to look at that footage and condemn but take a good look at your own driving first. I'll garantee that you've done something that would elicit the same reaction if filmed and put on the internet.

Looks like they changed their mind, should have gone all the way around the roundabout really though.
Exactly what i do - done it many times, you look a plonka for doing it
But its safer and you know where to go next time :)

That is being very judgmental, yes the driver should have gone round the roundabout and exited the roundabout correctly, but I defy anyone to say they have not made silly mistakes on the road. It's easy to look at that footage and condemn but take a good look at your own driving first. I'll garantee that you've done something that would elicit the same reaction if filmed and put on the internet.
please do - i like to learn from my mistakes
but i dont wanna sound horrible, but i like to be sure im in right lane
if im not - i follow where i currently am and try to re-route or return to route :)

Well said. Also it doesn't look like a near miss so why did the driver who ended up behind her become abusive? Two wrongs don't make a right.
Because it was 100% clear that she should have gone around the roundabout, its another person who clearly thought - Yet another dozey driver who doesn't care

The person at the side of me was aggressive because of her stupidness - nothing else

Quite an old one for me.

Was picking the other half up from her work, people que down to the junction and down to the traffic lights, no issue with this.

But people turning right often jump the que and head down the right lane.. which im turning into, which obstructs my view.

thankfully this guy in the C1 was going slowly, but often see Audis/BMW's/Minis flying down and out of the junction without looking. :bang:

http://youtu.be/_TxZ4N0k9qI?t=2m2s

same junction where people park like this...

PLEASE NOTE.. This guy had been sat there for 2 minutes. I was in a parking bay before people say I was too close :p

861314_10152526171120144_1538870885_o.jpg

Last edited:
Funny thing is I had a feeling she'd do that long before entering the roundabout.
You can always spot them a mile off, dithering between lanes, not signaling etc. You know they're going to do something so you just wait with your hand hovering over the horn... or is that just me :eek:

Back