Egypt, the weather and propaganda

Currently reading:
Egypt, the weather and propaganda

Thats true but the effect it has on people is powerful, Western propaganda is still Fascistic in essence, in the sense that projecting strength and the perception of overpowering your foes, are unabashedly favored, often at the expense of their humanity. A form of self-gratification propaganda, Ukraine is a good example.
As said early, this is definitely a conversation for elsewhere on the forum.

What I would say is that much of what you're saying is your opinion. Largely we don't experience propaganda in anyway like you seem to think.
That's not to say it doesn't exist, but in a country where the top politicians cannot even make themselves look passable human beings most of the time, I think its fare to say they also make a pretty **** poor job with propaganda.

I think once you start making comments that the west is fascist on a car forum thread that asked a simple question about air conditioning, not only are you grossly incorrect, but you're taking things a bit far and going beyond a bit of banter.

I think once you start making comments that the west is fascist on a car forum thread that asked a simple question about air conditioning, not only are you grossly incorrect, but you're taking things a bit far and going beyond a bit of banter.
If he only had working air con to cool the topic down :D

Back