The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

Currently reading:
The Dash Camera Thread (Videos)

"use your bluddy mirrors " that had me in stiches mate

ive caught so many drivers yet i still havnt put any up as i dont want people to say my driveing is bad lol

Ah this is where your wrong
We dont call you a bad driver

If you are in the wrong here, we like to advise you with the vast knowledge we all share here how you can improve

A ""good"" driver can improve still just as a ""bad"" driver can improve

Ziggy send your taxi video to your local taxi licencing authority. They would love your evidence to use as a big stick to beat the driver with. Part of the conditions of his badge is that he adheres to the highway code ;)

The authority is the one that's named on the plate on the back of the vehicle. It will be the local district council, there will be website where you can contact licencing. No point contacting the taxi firm they would just laugh at you.

Why bother with an indicator there? Left lane goes left, right lane goes right.

No point in indicating IMO.

Dom

"
Signals and position. When taking the first exit, unless signs or markings indicate otherwise

- signal left and approach in the left-hand lane
- keep to the left on the roundabout and continue signalling left to leave.
"

:rolleyes:

Idiot in a clapped out old BMW nearly took the wing mirror off my new car..

http://youtu.be/h1CdU5192dk

You didn't even seem to brake. If there was enough room for two cars to pass why does that make the BMW driver an idiot? So you had to concentrate a bit more than usual to avoid scratching your car, it still doesn't make the other driver an idiot. Or have I missed something?

Back