YouTube Browsing Recommendations?

Currently reading:
YouTube Browsing Recommendations?

A couple of months ago, someone created a thread for people to share what car related YouTube channels they enjoyed.

In a slightly different vein, I thought I'd create a thread for people to share the channels they enjoy of all topics! [emoji846] All suggestions appreciated! [emoji846]

A channel I very much enjoy, (and hope you guys can enjoy too!) is Techmoan, made by a chap whom reviews latest gadgets, but more interestingly, reviews old, forgotten devices, and explains why they were failures.

Now down to you guys! [emoji16]

Not car related but I watched an excellent Lindybeige lecture about a British action during the 1942 desert campaign. A small groups of six pounder anti tank guns took out dozens of German and Italian tanks. At one point, a gunner sergeant, lieutenant and lieutenant colonel did a huge amount of damage. Illustrating how good the British 6 pounder AT really was and of course don't mess with the Brits when they are in a corner.

He also explains the origins of "sniper" and what "wet" means in British army terms.

Back