Your FIAT fantasy!

Currently reading:
Your FIAT fantasy!

erm...

Cinq 1242 Turbo (pref black of imola blue)
Lancia Ypsillion (sp)
Lancia Delta HF 4WD or the s4
mk2 Punto HGT Abarth/Sporting speedgear (would be nie in the Abarth rally vinyls. I've seen a few around).
mk1 Punto GT Turbo
Tuned to the nuts FIAT 500 in yellow with loads of chrome
Stilo 2.4 Abarth

oh, and the Turbina would be a cool weekend car too.

Last edited:
As far as actual Fiats go, my list would be:
Punto GT series 3
Uno Turbo (one of each Mk1 and 2!)
Battered and rusty 126 with a sneaky superbike engine conversion

Also would have to have an F40 and a 288GTO (Ferrari, they're just posh fiats aren't they! ;) ), an Integrale Evo, and an old-shape Ypsilon like this:
LANCIA%20YPSILON.jpg

(the new one looks like a bloody Daewoo :yuck: )

small, well proportioned, cute, weighs in under a ton, has a small capacity high powered engine (turbos' are good) rollerskate handling and cheeky enough to get away with the cut and thrust of city driving...oh god they already designed it...it was called the trepiuno and they've killed it to build that abomination on one of the other threads....cheers fiat

Fiat Coupe 16v Turbo Engine in me Tipo.

Few more Turbos.

Fix all the body work, have it resprayed in a colour I havn't decided yet, maybe like a dark silver.

Riccharo Seats front n back with custom sewn colours.

Tints.

Bonnet Vents.

Dump Valve or two.

Custom Rear Bumper.

Custom Head Lamps.

Change door handles or dehandle

Lower it some more :D

Customise the boot.

Maybe change the spolier.

Maybe get a Lancia Delta Intragale.

some of the above I'm doing anyway (y)

either a vauxhall or a ford
as u can probably imagine im having major problems with my fiat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n)

chopper

Last edited:
cinqysxmk2 said:
Why not 20vt?
16V has more tuning potential as its the same engine as an integrale although slightly diff head but as theres a guy in Greece with over a 1000bhp running 9sec 1/4 miles from it you can see its no contest.

As a little appetite wetter i know of someone who is undertaking a 4WD conversion to a FIAT Coupe using the running gear from an ALFA 155 Q4 should be quick and handle well, all will be reveiled in the coming months if it comes off as first he's putting a 20V Coupe Trubo engine in a Bravo HGT should be fun ;)

Aaron.

cinqysxmk2 said:
Why not 20vt?

I heard the 20v is harder to maintain then the 16v, also if for some reason the cam goes only 16 valves need replacing not 20 and I can't do it myself cause I dont have the equipment or I would give mad repairs a go.. but probably would be afraid to drive the car after incase it explodes or sumin :p

I felt exactly the same when I changed my Front Pads and Bled the brakes... I said to my friend "Here, You've always wanted to drive my car? take it for a spin round the block. I trust you"

He laughed and said "after you done DIY cowboy brakes? I don't think no one is driving your car, hell I'm not even sure if I wanna come with you when you do go for a test drive"

I did have to drive it in the end, but I never exceeded 5MPH for the first 5 miles. :D

And I've heard with less valves there is more rrom for modding. I would mod my 8v engine but its too old and a Turbo conversion might blow it up or something (n)

i want that :D

dino%20in%20race%20trim.jpg

and standard looking silver Cinq Sporting with some stupidly large engine in it :p

and a Stilo MW with abarth running gear for booting about to the shops in (y)

Back